Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I applied for a job at the pot shop.. I doubt I’ll get a call back...
Maybe got the native thing going for me lol

Happy caturday

I’m convinced budelee paid my tent a visit and chopped the head off the white widow..
I found a clamp to help squeeze the open wound shut.. wish me luck.. damnit can’t catch a W

Last edited:

Happy caturday
or they got a little stand up out front like disney does. You must be this high to work here

Happy caturday

I’m convinced budelee paid my tent a visit and chopped the head off the white widow..
I found a clamp to help squeeze the open wound shut.. wish me luck.. damnit can’t catch a W

Drug testing required?
Highly doubt it buddy looked like his eyes were bleeding from these thc drops he was testing out
or they got a little stand up out front like disney does. You must be this high to work here
Exactly... states must be available for night shift... product testing? Lol guys better hire me we talk weed for 30 minutes every time I’m their and they ask me plant questions...
And I’m convinced he did over feed his autos...
I still haven’t fed the clones and they’re still working shit out

been holding off cause we still have no clue what kind of scooter she'll be getting. just that she's eligible and will be getting one. Will be my luck I'll get it all done and she'll get one we need a ramp van for

afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass: ...sharing one.........

mmmm...i've been on so many ends of sods law i'd be reluctant too......i hope she gets her treatment soon....:karmacloud:

I got off work and seen my extra special bean has a tail :yay:i just planted it, wish me luck.

luck :wizzy:...

Yorkies are Yorkshire Pudding. It’s an eggie bread/muffin and starts with pan drippings for flavor… so we each ate 4 ha ha.
Just wondering, is the US name for yorkies, "popovers"?
1629546374246.png

Yorkie a UK chocolate bar, the plural of which is "Yorkies"
Eg - "You going down the shops mate, grab us a couple of Yorkies"!

Thanks auntie!!
Check it out
image.jpg
image.jpg

May center it a bit and spread it out a bit better but I think I’m done touching it...

@arty zan yorkies over here are a small terrier with hypoallergenic hair and good at getting rats.

Oh ya the ducts fell on the net which snapped the head... so close to the other nodes... I think I may try Super glue
Was like the worlds worst slinky

Last edited:
HLG doesn't make those carabiners, nor are they going to test the damn things themselves...
They are spanked out with cheap inferior shit Aluminum alloys by Chinese factories...No further treatment to harden them or anything... I have seen this exact failure several times before, in other applications... it's brittle, and fatigues quickly...
Quality control is a joke of course, part of why they are cheep cheep cheep!
You need to go bark at HLG directly, so they can bark at their supplier let the turds roll downhill from there....
Les form HLG posted in LS that they are going to be switching to "Steel" carabiner hooks.
I'm sure less can hook you up.
Send him a PM @mohawk warrior he's a stand up guy!

Les form HLG posted in LS that they are going to be switching to "Steel" carabiner hooks.
I'm sure less can hook you up.
Send him a PM @mohawk warrior he's a stand up guy!
He messaged me and said support was waiting... I messaged them.. had no clue what I was talking about, so I’m now awaiting another response.. exact words were we don’t have a rep named les.
Lmao ... I think he messaged the Americans.
Real nice even though they didn’t know what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back