Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning afternoon evening wherever and whatever you're doing hello. :bump: :gary: :smokeout: :cheers:

I was up to the northern land over this last week for three or four days. The sun had been so overcast that's a crap up there is not doing all that well as it should be this time of year. We have a lot of smoke from the wildfires out west going over the state in that area. Which is clouded out the sun pretty well and made it very hazy. The sun is weak in that region. Not to mention that we had only 11 days of sunlight for the whole month of July and the rest of the day's was 14 day's of rain and then Smoky Haze. The plants should be twice the size they are.

View attachment 1352358View attachment 1352359View attachment 1352360View attachment 1352361View attachment 1352362View attachment 1352363View attachment 1352364View attachment 1352365View attachment 1352366View attachment 1352367View attachment 1352368View attachment 1352369

Did a little harvesting of some autos
View attachment 1352370View attachment 1352371

Due to the lack of sun this year flowering has started earlier than normal. Usually in my experience here in Michigan flowering starts around the 10th of August pretty much guarantee. This photo was taken on the 4th. Black sugar has a short flowering. And a large yield expected to be about 3 key. But the lack of sun has made this plant maybe I'll get a half a pound off in it 2 a pound approximately. She's a pretty big plant but still small compared to the ones I'm growing down here.
View attachment 1352372
Hope everybody has a great Friday
I got work to do in the garden here as it's just now starting to show flowers sign on a couple of the girl here in the cage garden. I'll have pics later of the farm Garden and my cage Garden

:cheers::pass::smokeout::baked::vibes:

Shame the weathers treated you unkindly .. but that is one HELL of a plot!!

Looks like some hard work has gone into that!!
:d5:

Asian Haze strutting her stuff at 66days old.
Right at 8ft tall
IMG_20210806_071316319_HDR.jpg

Shame the weathers treated you unkindly .. but that is one HELL of a plot!!

Looks like some hard work has gone into that!!
:d5:
Thank you. :toke: :cheers:
You are right a lot of work has went into this it was nothing but trees and brush. All there was was a path to the middle of the property. I opened up about four acres. With a chainsaw and a weed eater with a skill saw blade on it. No Machinery was used remove any of the brush. I moved it all like a mule.

Before the chainsaw
20200828_121840.jpg

After
20210605_144103_HDR.jpg
20210610_181229_HDR.jpg

Thanks again and got a garden to go take care of
I'll holler at y'all later:gary::baked::vibes:

Well title does say massive Himalayan ROCK FALL not huge river! Think was more referring to the giant boulders! Sure hope nobody lives at the base of that mountain or they best have some good insurance! Some of them damn rocks tumbling down coulda smashed a house down and kept on going!
Those are 'tiny boulders in the big scheme of things there.

People in that area don't know what insurance is. They have enough of a hard time just surviving life.
I've flown in that area. Even at altitude, you sure feel small and insignificant. I can only imagine what it feels like on the ground.

@Growtogrow Love the plot :toke: The smoke from the fires are smoking us to the north. They have to be terrible. On my way back from a cycle ride yesterday going to the west heading into what should have been the sun appeared as just a grey glow cough cough

Thank you. :toke: :cheers:
You are right a lot of work has went into this it was nothing but trees and brush. All there was was a path to the middle of the property. I opened up about four acres. With a chainsaw and a weed eater with a skill saw blade on it. No Machinery was used remove any of the brush. I moved it all like a mule.

Before the chainsaw
View attachment 1352378

After
View attachment 1352380View attachment 1352381
Thanks again and got a garden to go take care of
I'll holler at y'all later:gary::baked::vibes:
Shame the gorilla grow is not doing well as the home garden!
That's a tight timeframe up there. Baring early cold fronts, Ya think you'll get to finish them out this year?

Those are 'tiny boulders in the big scheme of things there.

People in that area don't know what insurance is. They have enough of a hard time just surviving life.
I've flown in that area. Even at altitude, you sure feel small and insignificant. I can only imagine what it feels like on the ground.
1628264509300.png

OK this is a proper boulder, just rinsed it's way through a house in Italy!:yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back