Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @blue :bighug:

@arty zan ...you are Sharp this morning.....:pass:...whacha smokin....?
Well, I was recently a naughty boy and had a week of smoking spliffs.
I normally just vape.
It has been just over a week no tobacco and I'm still a bit jangly as I shrug of the nicotine!
So my mind is still a bit wired from lack of nicotine.

The reason for smoking joints, was the ending of restrictions ie "Freedom Day".
So I went clubbing and partying (I have had both jabs) the club was packed, wall to wall people having a good time and I'm still alive to tell the tale!
I went two days straight no sleep, I had a whale of a time but paid for it afterwards lmao.
So I though what the hell and smoked spliffs like they were going out of style.
It was a wonderful freeing time after 18 months locked away from the world.
It's back to being healthy now, no more spliffs.
I generally find the first 3 days the hardest but 3 weeks to really be back to normal, when I stop smoking.

Last edited:
I know some of you are on a different time zone and continent.... but...

Why do we still do this so early! Up at 6 to meet the fellas for an AM coffee. We could easily go in later but we all still act like we have to go in to work or have busy schedule the rest of the day! Catch you guys in a couple hours.

Good morning stoners im in and out all day today also it took about half hour to go through the last pages :smoking: but you can blame aunty for that people flock to her shes got some secret voodoo id say maybe its to do with dragons :vibes:

Why do we still do this so early! Up at 6 to meet the fellas for an AM coffee. We could easily go in later but we all still act like we have to go in to work or have busy schedule the rest of the day! Catch you guys in a couple hours.
What can I say I'm an early riser.
So yeah up at 6 AM once I wake up that's it.
I'm not a lie in type of person, "Carpe Diem" an all that!s
So I check emails and myopically squint at new messages in the forums, until the fog clears a bit.:coffee2:
Time zone - BST/GMT
Continent - Europe

So I went clubbing and partying (I have had both jabs) the club was packed, wall to wall people having a good time and I'm still alive to tell the tale!
I went two days straight no sleep, I had a whale of a time but paid for it afterwards lmao.

Ohhh....at your age.....was that Wise.....?...........
hippie.gif

It was a wonderful freeing time after 18 months locked away from the world.

Simple Pleasures............. :pass: .....I bought meself a new top on the first visit to the market...one of those white cotton rich ones ...
and what a Pleasure it was to wear it...after 15 months of wearing the same two long sleeved shirts..for me plague uniform...it was a Joy..

Simple Pleasures.....:pass:

Have a good day @DCLXVI :pass:...I used to go to different time zones on holiday and still wake up at 6.50 am...waiting for the alarm to go off for 7am for work.....

Good morning stoners im in and out all day today also it took about half hour to go through the last pages :smoking: but you can blame aunty for that people flock to her shes got some secret voodoo id say maybe its to do with dragons :vibes:

I dab Pure Dragon Essential oils behind me ears every morning @St. Tom .....dunno why....but it seems to attract Stoners............:crying:

Or maybe it is like hubby says...I smoke so much dope it is systemic in me........:crying:...it attracts stink bugs as well..................:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back