Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Asian Haze was slowing down slightly...............I was just high! :haha::haha::haha:

She's raging hard and heavy, upwards and outwards. She's drinking slightly more than a gallon a day. The last/top netting was one foot above the last. The way she is blowing up and branching out at the top, I'm thinking I need to raise that last netting a foot. I would just add another layer, but those fitting are hard to come by and they'd have to be ordered.
Looking at the closer pic, do you guys think it would be a good move? I'm still moving branches to the next square outwards on the levels below the top layer. Bud sites are popping up all along those branches and will be going upwards. I can always loose tie them to the screen above if they need support later in the grow.
I'm just thinking that the very top is going to need support above the current netting with the way it's branching out there.

What ya think?
IMG_20210728_090213810_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210728_090225587_HDR.jpg

Mmmmmm..... :pass: ...I Think she might go another 5ft yet @WildBill .........................:yoinks:

:crying:
LOL!
I do think she has another foot in her.
She's now to the point where it makes me slightly apprehensive about ME helping HER to live up to her full potential.
Waaaaay too much like raising a child to be really funny!....................but it is a little funny.:biggrin::rofl:

To the point @Clem Fandango ...but you could tell us who made it and how much it cost...... :pighug:

Sorry Mossy, sure. It's a Dynavap M 2020 it's last years model so I paid less which was 56€. They are normally around the 70-80 $/€ mark.

It's a really simple and effective vaporizer. Really Terpy hits. Bowl size might be a bit small for some of you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back