Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
...or yellow :rofl: :rolleyes2: :pighug: ppp
yeah or yellow but they all kinda turning yellow as i have not fed any of them in 4-5 weeks or so they are ready just waiting for some extra maturing

I put this yellow gal in 48 hour dark today lol

20210727_134730.jpg
20210727_134743.jpg
20210727_134816.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All!

Okay....have a look at this....can you imagine finding that in your garden.......:pass:

View attachment 1348397

I Bet everyone within a mile of him has 6ft deep gardens now......:digit:.....the local shops will have been stripped of shovels....:biggrin:
What house? What yard? No, this pit has always been here..................

Nice, thanks heheh
We wouldn’t watch all these bug infested trees while we wait for more money :funny:
and from what I’ve been told we’d light sections of forests on fire because that would help germinate the seeds.
what’s in the sunset?
We need a lil section where we break down the lineage of these things . Would be sick, list all different noticeable pheno’s in our different areas... we probably got enough hemispheres?
Here is the best guess: It is from Ethos,

2021-07-27_12-20-21.png
2021-07-27_12-21-23.png

If you grew canna in Orlando, You'd have to cover them at about 3PM this time of year...............every day.:gassy:
Not too far from the mousetrap.

Ditto @Bill.de.Cat :headbang: ..15-30 minutes is all you can work outdoor ATM.....then 15-30 under the aircon....:pass:

The heat does it......dehydrates your brain cells if you work in the sun..perfect excuse for a Lazy day...preserve brain cells........:crying:
Tell me about it! It's only 92, but feels like 104. I fed four girls and trained the 15gal Haze between watering stages..........spray half water and do some maintenance and then finish the other half.
My t-shirt and shorts were soaking well before I finished. .....................and drank a quart of ice water.

Both haze are loving this heat and the other girls are stinking their poor little butts off!

Good morning AFN.........................:yay1:.....heat means the jobs have to be done early.......so I'm labouring.......back when I can......

I'm on a smoke break..if anyone is sharing......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back