Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy Auntie thanks for the slap :d5: ..it'z the first purple I've grown.. Fast Buds Purple Punch and it makes me heart happy lookin at her :smoking:
Have a great day Auntie! :weed::pass::weed:

Morning @Kyote ..sharing one.....:pass:....she is a Delight to look at.....

I don't get excited over a potato plant butz cannabis plantz, they make me giddy like a lil kid :smoking:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......:pighug:....we can All appreciate her......

My Favourites are the black leafs....you see it Start...then... within about a week the whole plant morphs into a black beauty...it is fascinating to watch...:pass:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......:pighug:....we can All appreciate her......

My Favourites are the black leafs....you see it Start...then... within about a week the whole plant morphs into a black beauty...it is fascinating to watch...:pass:

I've never grown a black strain. That would be cool. Another one to add to me list :biggrin: So many strains, so little space n time :wall:

I've never grown a black strain. That would be cool. Another one to add to me list :biggrin: So many strains, so little space n time :wall:

Amen..... :pass: ....too many to chose from...I want to grow them all........

Black starting in....

full

Morning gang

Flash floods on the horizon for those in my area lucky I live on a slope it's looking crazy out side this morning

On other note am now battling cats shitting in my veg patch some how the two animals that supposedly hate eatch other have some how came together to form a crew determined to abolish my veg garden I may have to pull out the the big guns and make my self some traps and electrical fence ...

Ahhhhh nothing like the fresh smell of crispy cat and rat in the morning

Morning gang

Flash floods on the horizon for those in my area lucky I live on a slope it's looking crazy out side this morning

On other note am now battling cats shitting in my veg patch some how the two animals that supposedly hate eatch other have some how came together to form a crew determined to abolish my veg garden I may have to pull out the the big guns and make my self some traps and electrical fence ...

Ahhhhh nothing like the fresh smell of crispy cat and rat in the morning

Not so Happy Caturday then @TheHappyClique .....Shame.......:pass:..cats are the bane of gardeners lives...
Even my mother...who tries not to Curse gods creatures calls them Cooking Fats...:yeah:

Those Sonic cat deterers are good....we had one in the UK garden....:headbang:...it hits them with a high pitched sound that they'll avoid.
Dunno if it works for rats....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back