Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers for that @Jraven ...... :headbang: ...

Sssshhhh......Girls asleep.........

IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1272.JPG

IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

If you have a proper camera...and go out in the dark using full flash.....(not red eye..)....:photog:....it Reflects all your tric cover back at you...Top Tip.......:headbang:

I Love my girls draped in diamonte..........:biggrin:

Cheers @St. Tom ....I was going to say bit late for you on a Friday Night.....then I realised D.I.S.C.O.....got your feet tappin...huh...huh.......:eyebrows:

GLITTER.gif
GLITTER.gif

:crying::crying::crying: Aw Gawd...I'm Cracked up..............:crying:

I read that your steak mission was a no go @Mossy Sorry to hear. I cooked one for ya with mashed potatoes and rich beef gravy on the grillView attachment 1338144

(sneeeekz in...editz pic...makez it way B I G G E R! :wiz: ppp)

(edit: me got 100 sez auntie would never have repped it had i not made it B I G G E R :eyebrows: :rofl: :rolleyes2: )

chillies toms and bits and pieces on the top of shot, radish sprouts are great in a salad
IMG_20210702_222358.jpg

just had first feed :thumbsup: of fish mix and potted up most of the wee pots into solo cups

IMG_20210702_222707.jpg

Last edited:

This one always cracked me up......not a word said..all in the expressions....... :crying:

I read that your steak mission was a no go @Mossy Sorry to hear. I cooked one for ya with mashed potatoes and rich beef gravy on the grillView attachment 1338144

Wow..............Thank you @Green Hornet .......I could just eat those now.........:pop:..............I've been caught out like this before though....:eyebrows:

When I first met hubby...he cooked for me.....from scratch..fillet de beof en cru..cough..cough...posh pasty...roast veggies and asparagus.....I'd never had it fresh before.
I went home and told me Mother..she said marry him....:yoinks:...I'm like What...she said I've Never had a man who cooked for me in me life..Marry him...

I did....and he has never cooked for me since.........:crying:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back