420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
ok kidz, time for the new edition of ls :thumbsup: ...annnnd, me got 100 sez u can't do 635 pagez again...c'mon, i dare ya i dare ya! :shooty: :headbang: ppp

Cheers for the New LS @420Forever :bighug: ......
springcle.gif

Morning @hairyman ...:bighug:....

Gotta go Hunting this morning.......:paleo:...up to the big town.....looking for Special steak.......:chef:.......in and out as I can......

We don't like the big town....but the steak we got last time is Haunting us.....

Cheers for the New LS @420Forever :bighug: ......View attachment 1337527..

Morning @hairyman ...:bighug:....

Gotta go Hunting this morning.......:paleo:...up to the big town.....looking for Special steak.......:chef:.......in and out as I can......

We don't like the big town....but the steak we got last time is Haunting us.....

Morning,,,,get out early and avoid the masses,, ,that steak did look good:kiss: ,,,thinks i going to have to pull me grow again :yoinks:,,,especially if they replace me boiler,,, the nightmare continues

Morning,,,,get out early and avoid the masses,, ,that steak did look good:kiss: ,,,thinks i going to have to pull me grow again :yoinks:,,,especially if they replace me boiler,,, the nightmare continues

Aw Gawd @hairyman :pass: ...smoking up the cloud and hoping it doesn't come to that.....:karmacloud:

:smoking:i just told a grower to look for the silver lining in his grow,,,i struggling to find mine :crying: i guess i know i got great germ rates and i mastered femming the buggers :pass: though i starting to feel i :deadhorse:,,,

When the shit Hits it hits in bucketfuls....
hits.gif
....I Hope you get some Relief Soon........:wizzy:

Good Morning and Afternoon all......rain still in the forecast for the next week, same off n on sudden showers making it kinda hard to get anything done outside. But gotta take what we get and make the best of it.

Well of course.....Lowes does ok but can be a pain sometimes...putting in filtration system...2 stage whole house filter and the undersink RO came in but the 50 micron sediment filter is on backorder......the one I have to pipe to first so I'm kinda stuck looking at them not able to put em in........got new tailgate spoiler cap and a dash cover for the avalanche I'm looking at as well cause the rain is too unpredictable to start in on those....holding off on starting a new grow cause I need to up grade a sub panel and rain is screwing with that as well..........but I'm thinking about trying a small outside grow with those Wishing Star freebie regs from Old Sage if I can find a spot in the yard....BTW....mmmmmm........good coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back