Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cooldance: :thumbsup:
1625133323906.png

:paleo: So much for that......:grump:

They didn't have the meat I wanted......they didn't have the laptop charger I wanted.....or even a laptop I wanted to buy.....

sigh..

Think of the money we saved...sigh.......:grump:

I remember being in Cyprus and getting caught in a rain storm......hey we are English...we work through it....skins watter proof....
but everything was closing down...so we went back towards the town and as we passed the school all the kids come piling out of the classes..we Thought there was a fire alarm...
but when they got outdoors they all started Dancing in it....

There had been a 7 month drought....they were absolutely Desperate.....so they Danced in it......

1625140757386.png

Morning afternoon what have you..
Couple more opening this morning
image.jpg

Moved indoors outside getting the spray today to kill mold
Gotta go knock down me tent now
Veggie anyone
image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh boy... best 1400$ I ever spent..
Managed to save a lil money by doing prep work.. man is this guy gonna take when i offer cash at a way less price, probably lol

Couple more opening this morning

Afternoon @mohawk warrior ...celestial lilies come to mind.....are they called Star Gazer...or Moon lilies...or something like that....?

Their faces ring a bell.......:pass:......garden is looking Pristine........:headbang:

Girls especially.........

Afternoon @mohawk warrior ...celestial lilies come to mind.....are they called Star Gazer...or Moon lilies...or something like that....?

Their faces ring a bell.......:pass:......garden is looking Pristine........:headbang:

Girls especially.........
Thank you very much.. I’m debating on moving the insides outside... think I may make the leap and start some DP babies inside

And good eye I believe it’s “rising moon” or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back