Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was headed up Route 78 at evening rush hour in Depew, NY. All 4 lanes were stopped while several families of Canada Geese with babies leisurely strolled across the highway as if they were here first. Oh wait, they were here first. I never ate one yet, but they look pretty healthy. I read in the book "Nature Wars" that they're one of the species that are overpopulated because there's no hunting allowed within city limits.
The best part of a Canada's goose is the breast meat :thumbsup: the legs are tough and need to be slow cooked Kinda taste like chicken :chef: hunting by season

Maybe hopefully today or tomorrow these girls are about ready otherwise it’s another whole week :hurry:

Mephisto Toof Decay day 98

IMG_0156.jpeg
IMG_0157.jpeg
IMG_0158.jpeg

Nightowl Gamathon day 98
IMG_0159.jpeg
IMG_0160.jpeg

You are Welcome @Green Hornet ... :bighug: .. your outdoor garden is looking good......:headbang:
:thanks:kind of behind on the vegies but the cannabis is going well :toke: I have been following your grow :thumbsup: Nice work to You too Hopefully Mother Nature treats us well :vibe:

:thanks:kind of behind on the vegies but the cannabis is going well :toke: I have been following your grow :thumbsup: Nice work to You too Hopefully Mother Nature treats us well :vibe:

Gawd...that is the outdoor growers Prayer isn't it.....?

#JahBless Mother Nature.....:jointman:...she giveth......and taketh away...............:growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back