Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of fresh accounts jumping on the giveaway threads, heads up and be vigilant cos im noticing a pattern.
Vendor does a giveaway and new/fresh accounts start appearing.

@Mossy Or some other staff need to point that out to people about the cultivator badge being a requirement

Got 90 grams from Marathon decided to press some tonight.Buds are super sticky the rosin turned out awesome beautiful light color and yielded 19% from the first press alone with a total yield of 24% still have a couple more press left todo but I'll give it some more cure before:lildab::pass:

IMG_0044.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg
You're gonna get a sticky lid if you don't watch it!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, I thought I was going to get to train both Crazy S1 and Asian Haze, but Asian Haze fooled me with her looks. She just branched out and bushed out like crazy. I think breaking that main cola dominance with her just made her growth hormones go through the roof! I think that also caused some of her crazy branching. I say crazy, but it's not really that bad. It's just that the other two were extremely uniform. I didn't top either one of those. But, that could actually come in handy. That might mean it's a bit easier to find some clones. Just not from that little teeny tiny crap that can come out from crazy branching.

Crazy S1 did get herself trained! The new top colors were definitely long enough to train! Other than the two main colas that got trained with the adjustable plastic trainers, all the other branches got soft wire, velcro and clamshell clips style of training.
I do think she's gonna be relatively easy to get quite a bit of tops in her training regime. She's also remaining pretty uniform also in her structure.
IMG_20240605_182516800.jpg
IMG_20240605_183527347_HDR.jpg

@Mossy Or some other staff need to point that out to people about the cultivator badge being a requirement
@WildBill
I've got an inkling that we have a possible duplicate member taking the piss ( again )
When I've had a dragon soop or 5 I know when shit ain't right.

I was meaning to ask you mate, we're you a submariner during any conflicts.
If so I thank you and also think your mental at the same time,
My uncle was a Navy man that told me about rescuing bubleheads as he called them, countless times in the Pacific during ww2,
He said it takes a special kinda person to dive deep for your country as the sea is one cruel motherfucker and nobody on the surface understands this.

Laying it on thick for those treats. Wish my dogs had nails that short :crying:
I snuck that pic in got done pressing and she was snoozing but didn't take much to wake her :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You ain't clipping hers at home both of us can't hold her only at the vet. She doesn't even let me near her paws:nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: It's good that she's been able to walk more cause that helps a bunch at keeping them short:cooldance:

A lot of fresh accounts jumping on the giveaway threads, heads up and be vigilant cos im noticing a pattern.
Vendor does a giveaway and new/fresh accounts start appearing.

Is it though? raffles weren't limited to CC members only there was a message requirement of 10 post minimum excluding IM and DM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back