Status
Not open for further replies.

If you wanted black, you could have saved yourself a lot of work by just lighting the thing on fire! No really! There's a Japanese teqnique called shou sugi ban that you burn the wood siding(traditionally cedar) to a certain extent and put it out. Works great and bugs don't like it. You'll get 80 years of maintenance free siding!

Last edited:
I think it kind of is when they require a documented grow with light

For a sponsored test grow but that's not what this is unless they ask for it. I mean it would be common courtesy but if it's not specified. I mean they aren't even a authorized vendor. Maybe I'm in left field but I see this as as totally different situation then through the CC in the private section

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 10.03.55 PM.png

For a sponsored test grow but that's not what this is unless they ask for it. I mean it would be common courtesy but if it's not specified. I mean they aren't even a authorized vendor. Maybe I'm in left field but I see this as as totally different situation then through the CC in the private section
My understanding is that membership is required if the vendor is asking for testers. This would include an official review. If a vendor offers up a prize in a giveaway or raffle , it is open to anyone. The documented grow is a common courtesy that shows you appreciate their generosity.

Evening Blowers, Growers n Show-ers. :smokeout:

Whipped up BST-wrap (Spinach instead of lettuce)
I dont know if yall have been hipped to the Kewpie Mayo game, but I consider myself a mayo hater. I only like the kraft olive oil one…but the long version is I made a sushi bake a while back and was introduced to the Kewpie via the ingredients…
Anyhow it is very tasty stand alone condiment and made these wraps even more mouthwatering.
IMG_0191.jpeg

:thumbsup:

My understanding is that membership is required if the vendor is asking for testers. This would include an official review. If a vendor offers up a prize in a giveaway or raffle , it is open to anyone. The documented grow is a common courtesy that shows you appreciate their generosity.

@Mossy was even talking about doing a few sorta this as way to get them in the CC. I'm not even worried about the new members trying to win it the more the better but them not being authorized how do we know they real:doh::nono::redcard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back