Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to notice something interesting. Right about two hours before lights out, the photo girls are showing signs of going to sleep. So at day 27, I am hitting these girls fairly hard and they are ending up with a DLI right around 50-51. Naturally this is because of the CO2 augmentation that I can hit them this hard with the light.

Now I really can't start anything in the 4x4 tent with needing to take the time to take clones from Asian haze for seed making. And I definitely need to give CBG Force the time to poop or get off the pot! I can't really let her hold up me switching that tent over to flower, but will cross that when the time comes.

Now, what I can do in the 2X4 tent is another story. Both of those are reasonably well along with their development. I think a few more days for to RUCU CUCU get her structure settled and me training her a bit, before I start the modified method of flipping to flower. I'm judging the way she is growing for that to be only about 5 days or so from now. Crazy S1 could flip now.

Once the girls in the 2X4 tent are ready, I will begin toNow Now imagine the first part shorten their light period and increasing the ppfd To maintain the same DLI. I imagine the first part of this will be actually lowering the light, but at one point I'm pretty sure a large part of it will be just the growth of the plant growing into the light. Training will still be done during the transition and probably pretty much well into mid flower. That just means that the light meter will get a definitely a good workout.

The thing that I'm trying to accomplish with this math and of flipping is to not just flip to 12 12 one day and lose all that DLI and have to gradually come back up to the same point I was before in the DLI. The plant will already be used to that intensity of light .

I think this will help with the quantity of bud being produced.

What say you?

Last edited:
Well if that's the case then really the only concern would be one person making a bunch of IDS to win the prize. I think that still needs to be checked out.
Not sure how well they are checked but staff can see the IP address members are using so should be able to tell if multiple accounts coming from same location!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back