Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your self a dehumidifier to remove moisture from the room your drying in most have a automatic setting then you’d just have to drain it once a day or get it setup on gravity draining into a sink and your golden. I have one running in my basement all year a 60pint keep my whole basement in check
I would but its in a garage thats not attached to the house. He will have the door open probably quite a bit this summer. I also dont grow at my place anymore. Dont wanna a shit ton of his electricity.

I would but its in a garage thats not attached to the house. He will have the door open probably quite a bit this summer. I also dont grow at my place anymore. Dont wanna a shit ton of his electricity.

Oh ok Quick Look at that product and it just looks like a dehydrator which isn’t a good way to dry weed IMO

So @Shugrows thinking about it how are you going to manage humidity in the tent during flower? If you can manage it in the tent why not dry in the same tent? :shrug:
Im not sure what Im going to do. I have a little dehumidifier that will fit in my flower tent. But thats all Im prepared for. It could become a problem.

Does it have a humidity setting? Looks like otherwise it could dry the herb too much if not careful.
It has a spot where u put a shot glass full of water inside it and it slows the drying process! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back