Status
Not open for further replies.
I think legalization has helped the black market here. Dispo prices are crazy high but the dispensaries are full of former closet smokers and people who haven't smoked in ages. I'm usually the youngest person in there other then employees when I have to go. Some of these "new stoners" will end up black market buyers since it's half the price :pass:

I think legalization has helped the black market here. Dispo prices are crazy high but the dispensaries are full of former closet smokers and people who haven't smoked in ages. I'm usually the youngest person in there other then employees when I have to go. Some of these "new stoners" will end up black market buyers since it's half the price :pass:
Here it’s the opposite….. there’s so many dispensaries that prices are dirt cheap. 10 dollar grams of dabs or carts. Ounces of weed for fifty and up. The quality is shit, but no one seems to care.
:pass:

Here it’s the opposite….. there’s so many dispensaries that prices are dirt cheap. 10 dollar grams of dabs or carts. Ounces of weed for fifty and up. The quality is shit, but no one seems to care.
I heard the other day we're at 130 dispos in the whole state. But they can only sell products from like 5 corporate growers that the state has approved. Bunch of different "brands" but the same growers. So they control the prices and keep it high. Flower is still $65-75 an eighth and carts are $50-100 at basically every one of them. Some of them will have 10% off for med patients/veterans :pass:

Mephistoreoz is being pelted by photons, and taking it like a champ...

Screenshot_2024-04-30-19-57-32-661.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back