Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm……medicinal or recreational?

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying::pass:

:d5: Sharp @Frankthetank .....:crying:

I left it at "someone" to keep y'all guessin

Poor @PinkyNotTheBrain :pighug:...

I'm standing on the patio.. sorting washing... hearing a right commotion... looked up and there are 200 Flamingos...in formation heading for the salt flats...
Spring must be on it's way...or they wouldn't have left Africa.....3rd migration I've seen in a week..

Seeing 200 honking pink birds flying across a pink sunset does make you Think.............,.... what the hell did I smoke last..........?..:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

:d5: Sharp @Frankthetank .....:crying:

Poor @PinkyNotTheBrain :pighug:...

I'm standing on the patio.. sorting washing... hearing a right commotion... looked up and there are 200 Flamingos...in formation heading for the salt flats...
Spring must be on it's way...or they wouldn't have left Africa.....3rd migration I've seen in a week..

Seeing 200 honking pink birds flying across a pink sunset does make you Think.............,.... what the hell did I smoke last..........?..:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

Sounds like a sight to see. I been watching the birds migrating here too. I get a lot in my yard. Prolly my favorite time of the year

I started my day with someone shoving fingers up my butt so ill pretty much trade with any of u guys :funny:
You lost your wallet too??? I know they said it might be up there but it wasn't! All that poking around for nothing, turns out it was down the side of the couch the whole time! :crying:

You lost your wallet too??? I know they said it might be up there but it wasn't! All that poking around for nothing, turns out it was down the side of the couch the whole time! :crying:
Plot twist…..

@PinkyNotTheBrain has just been off work so long he probably just forgot what a wallet looks like! :shrug::yeah::rofl:

It is a clear violation of the 4th Amendment my friend.

:d5:
Yes, it is a very clearly that............... Being safe in person and in papers, but it also is a violation of the 5th Amendment. The act if you unlocking the phone makes you open to whatever evidence may be in there that they may find.
I think two violations of the Constitution is enough! I just think it's ridiculous that the district court would come up with such a ruling. But it is the 9th! :face::crying::crying::crying::crying:............ The district with the leading overturns by the Supreme Court .........................by quiet a large margin!

I'm pretty sure, if it is taken up to the Supreme Court, it will be overturned. It pretty much common sense And the 4th Amendment is pretty damn clear about the topic. Of course, you need a warrant. There is absolutely no Exigent circumstances possible! There will always be time to contact a judge to request a warrant. Naturally you better be pretty sure of what you're going to find if you're going to request it and the judge is just not a pencil pusher for the police, It might be pretty difficult to get a judge to sign in on something like that. But that has to occur! That process of getting a warrant is critical and the 4th Amendment says it! right there in the verbiage!:crying:............... In my head I'm talking to the 9th Circuit! Trying to beat a little bit of common sense into their noggins! And ummmmm....... I'm quite high.:biggrin::baked::cools:

Anyway, you guys that don't grow in shadowland have one less thing to worry about............. Yeah I know there's a whole lot more you don't have to worry about but as topic goes ........one less thing.

But that means I got a whole bunch of something to get off my phone!:grin::pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.