Status
Not open for further replies.
image000000.jpeg
image000001.jpeg
Yo @Waira
Take a look at these pics and tell me what you see…
Trichomes look crazy to me….is this just an example of Pilate-glandular trichomes? :pass: (Ice Cream Cake is the strain, photo)

Talk about a fucking ripoff! Accepted an order from Walgreens that was for $41 with a $29 tip on it for 1 item going 3 miles! The 1 item was 100 pack of blood glucose strips for $145 so that is why my percentage tip was so high but they didn’t have the 100 pack (was told most likely locked in pharmacy which was closed) so got them the 70 pack of same brand but cost of that was $37 in comparison! No idea how those prices have such a hugh gap for only few less strips but that bullshit made my tip drop to 7 fucking $!!! Some bullshit i shoulda sent a message pointing out how much i saved them in hopes of getting them to increase my tip cuz def went to damn richie rich town! :shrug::cuss::rofl:

I think that little earthquake we had 2 weeks ago screwed up all the flooring on the 1st floor of my house. It looks and feels flat, But there's spots I can hear pop back into place when I step on them all over now :gassy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back