Status
Not open for further replies.
Put together my hitch mount Cargo Carrier, yesterday I said we booked a house for vacation in Florida. This will be our first time taking the SUV on a trip. Before we've had trucks, either a Silverado or a Ridgeline, so we could really stack the stuff in. But with the SUV we have now, we don't have near the cargo room in the back.

So, the hitch mount cargo carrier will let me put a cooler out back.

The house we rented is on the ICW and I plan on spending the week fishing. Some of my nicer fishing poles are 1 piece, not 2. So I'm planning on putting a couple pieces of PVC pipe with slots cut in it that I can slide my rod and reels into and then zip tie them so they can't pop out. That way I can take my 7' 1-piece poles without having them poking into the back seat.

They were talking about this in @Cooterjuice thread the last few days.. I believe it's only if you have finger print ID if you have it password protected they need a warrant plus they also need probable cause
It all depends on where you are. Every state is different. But it's never a good idea to use the face unlock feature :thumbsup:

Good Morfnoevight All ! EO'n'Dabs of Lil' Stick!

:lildab:
Dabs Label.gif

After breakfast I made 64 chicken nuggets, 16 KFC spice, the other 48 just salt and pepper. I like the plain ones for dipping, they take on the character of the sauce better.

IMG_20240421_094817770.jpg
IMG_20240421_133328356.jpg

It all depends on where you are. Every state is different.

Yeah kinda thought something it would be from state to state. I honestly don’t know much but what has been said here.

But it's never a good idea to use the face unlock feature :thumbsup:

Why is that?:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back