Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found these in my closet while doing some spring cleaning, too bad the eclipse isn't happening over california :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They are from 2016-2017 for sure and they may have lost potency but they were strong as hell. So I'm just gonna hang onto them for a rainy day and maybe they will still have some kick to them.

1000019885.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! This just popped up in my feed!
When I saw the screenshot I thought to myself I hadn't seen one of those in a very long while! When I opened it up I realized that I had seen this car in person!
I remembered the guy and then I thought to myself that he hasn't aged any since I saw the car and him. Then I looked down and see how long ago the video was posted! 10yrs!
It stuck out in my head because I had never seen an automatic equipped one.
The only thing the guy couldn't answer is what was the stall speed of the torque converter. I'm looking at this guys beautiful car and I'm thinking of how I can make it quicker without it being obvious from looking at it. :eyebrows: :biggrin:

Just found these in my closet while doing some spring cleaning, too bad the eclipse isn't happening over california :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They are from 2016-2017 for sure and they may have lost potency but they were strong as hell. So I'm just gonna hang onto them for a rainy day and maybe they will still have some kick to them.

View attachment 1675153
Is that geltab? Looks different then what i had but i had it so long ago it was literally taken opening night of the Matrix and we got tore up and went and saw it in IMAX! That shit was wild! Stuff was strong but super clean compared to paper!

Is that geltab? Looks different then what i had but i had it so long ago it was literally taken opening night of the Matrix and we got tore up and went and saw it in IMAX! That shit was wild! Stuff was strong but super clean compared to paper!
Look like psilocybin gel tabs
:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.