Status
Not open for further replies.
434034541_963760422420826_3510746116689500429_n.jpg

When I was a kid, we had an International dealership in the middle of town, them was jeeps. My wife bounces back and forth between grand cherokee's and durango's, the last 30 years.

God your old I've only ever heard of those relics :pighug: My dad's buddy had a scout when I was a kid that he was rebuilding. Yup I got my wife into a regular Cherokee first when we traded it in we needed the grand Cherokee for the towing capacity and now I don't think I'll ever get her out of a grand Cherokee:doh::joy:

God your old I've only ever heard of those relics :pighug: My dad's buddy had a scout when I was a kid that he was rebuilding. Yup I got my wife into a regular Cherokee first when we traded it in we needed the grand Cherokee for the towing capacity and now I don't think I'll ever get her out of a grand Cherokee:doh::joy:
The grand is a nice ride, women love them.

When I was a kid, we had an International dealership in the middle of town, them was jeeps. My wife bounces back and forth between grand cherokee's and durango's, the last 30 years.

I could kick myself in the ass for selling my 71 Scout! What a dumbass I was at the time!!! Still think about buyin another one from time to time. So many good times had in that thing

A buddy still has his 67 Travelette and that thing is a monster. When I out there, we get smoked and liquored up and go charging through the old fire roads in the Mendicino mountains in that thing. Friggin blast!

Last edited:
Its goin. Sounds like maybe tomorrow they're going to try kyphoplasty. N then they asked which spots hurt the worst cuz they can't just do the entire back. Sooo many breaks.
It's hard to type out but overall the problem seems to be kinda the same. Its the domino effect of how much it takes to keep my body running just sitting still. Im stripping nutrition from my bones to keep everything else functional. I can keep my blood sugar in check but not also do anything else. So its basically y when I get sick i put on a few lbs im able to work for a week or however long as the excess is able to sustain me for, then im back down. There's a small chance that relieving the pressure off of my spinal cord will be a partial solution to a larger problem of a nerve issue and show immediate relief in pain but the back doc said "unfortunately i don't want to have a grim outlook but i don't see this being the case because I uve had these symptoms so long before your back injury." It kinda sounds like minus the broken back i was already doing everything i should be doing. Maybe now with the stents out of my body it will be different? Cuz if not i was as good as i was gonna get. Talking about the only follow ups to do are diabetic care and getting into a long term pain clinic.

You got this man! Little by little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back