Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1677672
I beg your pardon I learned to drive in a jeep my parents both had Cherokees and my wife is on her second jeep she was leary at first but now that’s all she wants
1713296964823.gif

1713297035847.gif

Its goin. Sounds like maybe tomorrow they're going to try kyphoplasty. N then they asked which spots hurt the worst cuz they can't just do the entire back. Sooo many breaks.
It's hard to type out but overall the problem seems to be kinda the same. Its the domino effect of how much it takes to keep my body running just sitting still. Im stripping nutrition from my bones to keep everything else functional. I can keep my blood sugar in check but not also do anything else. So its basically y when I get sick i put on a few lbs im able to work for a week or however long as the excess is able to sustain me for, then im back down. There's a small chance that relieving the pressure off of my spinal cord will be a partial solution to a larger problem of a nerve issue and show immediate relief in pain but the back doc said "unfortunately i don't want to have a grim outlook but i don't see this being the case because I uve had these symptoms so long before your back injury." It kinda sounds like minus the broken back i was already doing everything i should be doing. Maybe now with the stents out of my body it will be different? Cuz if not i was as good as i was gonna get. Talking about the only follow ups to do are diabetic care and getting into a long term pain clinic.
Good luck with the procedure my friend, I’m sure you’ll get some relief from it :bighug: One step at a time amigro, see how this procedure goes (keeping a positive attitude about the situation) , and make the next decision when it comes. It’s easy to get down, when looking so far down the road….and it’s impossible to tell the future, so the energy is wasted on the anxiety..:pass::vibes::meds:

Good luck with the procedure my friend, I’m sure you’ll get some relief from it :bighug: One step at a time amigro, see how this procedure goes (keeping a positive attitude about the situation) , and make the next decision when it comes. It’s easy to get down, when looking so far down the road….and it’s impossible to tell the future, so the energy is wasted on the anxiety..:pass::vibes::meds:
Ya been focusing on the one step at a time part of it. Only bite as much as I can chew type. I don't think I feel anyway about it it just is. Cuz being too positive about it just as bad as being negative cuz its never the positive outcome. So building myself up to be let down is also stupid so I try to just not feel anyway about anything

Ya been focusing on the one step at a time part of it. Only bite as much as I can chew type. I don't think I feel anyway about it it just is. Cuz being too positive about it just as bad as being negative cuz its never the positive outcome. So building myself up to be let down is also stupid so I try to just not feel anyway about anything
Was this how u hurt your back? Were u trying out for the 2024 team? :shrug::pighug::rofl:

View attachment 1677672
I beg your pardon I learned to drive in a jeep my parents both had Cherokees and my wife is on her second jeep she was leary at first but now that’s all she wants
When I was a kid, we had an International dealership in the middle of town, them was jeeps. My wife bounces back and forth between grand cherokee's and durango's, the last 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back