Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao how exactly do u know that? U sit around watching bowling tourneys on ESPN8? :shrug::crying::pighug:
View attachment 1690308
1719247527392.gif

If they have your meds in a patch form you'll get a steady dose.

There is an enzyme, CTP2D6 associated with this, and there are tests. Blood thinners for example can kill someone who has ultra fast metabolic rates.
Except those patches are supposed to last 3 days and I know from my mom using them not only do they not last that long u are lucky if u can make it 48hrs without them coming loose and then u really don’t get near a steady dose!

:bighug: :bighug::bighug: Good afternoon @Mossy . Thank you so much.
I agree i need some pain meds but Im so weak and I don't need anything to make me weaker. Like I can't move my legs at all with out my arms helping. Answer the doctors have been dancing around is that i need to be getting back to normal at home with the cycle of meds im on but I don't give myself the care i need so i spiral , forced to have these long stretches in here. Like they're certainly not rushing me out in any way but all of this can be done at home now. Even with my aunt trying to actually help me now, she'd still barely lift a finger for me if I was drowning. Mostly i need to take better care of myself cuz I don't think I do a very good job.
U should ask them for an adrenaline shot! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

1719247652527.gif

Hey guys I got some stupid questions about photos what size container should I grow in? Is it best to trans plant and pot them up or can I go to final home just like auto’s?

I have earthbox jr’s or 3-5 gallon grow bags hoping I can make one of those work almost thought running them in soil just for the ease of it just wasn’t sure if a EB jr would be enough soil for them :shrug::pass: so I was thinking I would just stick with 3-5 gallon grow bags and coco :shrug::pass:
Photos in a junior! ;)
19472942-8CA3-444E-9E35-DB94E9B08D08.jpeg

If u can’t tell what it is that silver strip is actually the strip running along the door to my tent so they almost made it to the ceiling of my gorilla tent! :d5:

Full sized eb be better as less topdressing required and more room for roots!

I definitely seem ants on my plants. How does one defend against those. And will they bit holes in the leaves?
Are these plants outdoors? I know ants on a plant can be a sign its got aphids cuz some ants eat what the aphids poo out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back