Just snuck a hit of the bowl under the sheets to hide from the camera, i have a system when im here where I figured out they don't see 🙉👃🙈 but I forgot i can't walk this time so I went to grab the spray and couldn't get up:crying::funny:, reeks now, and they're working on the electric so the fan above me is off... Ooops!!! :funny:
:smokeout:🐁
……..so, the world is dying to know. Did you get away with it, or are they still yelling at you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

If you got away with it…. I say you slowly start working your way up to bigger and bigger hits, until there’s a six foot bong casually chilling in the corner of your hospital room, next to one of those skeletons on wheels, who would FOR SURE be wearing a pot leaf hat and sunglasses…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

……..so, the world is dying to know. Did you get away with it, or are they still yelling at you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

If you got away with it…. I say you slowly start working your way up to bigger and bigger hits, until there’s a six foot bong casually chilling in the corner of your hospital room, next to one of those skeletons on wheels, who would FOR SURE be wearing a pot leaf hat and sunglasses…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Ya i think im lucky its back to the during the week crew cuz I know them better. The 2 that check my vitals were the first ones to come in and they're 2 of the coolest. Guy n a girl ghetto as hell but they do the best blood draws. Ol boy spells his name Antknee :crying:

Ya i think im lucky its back to the during the week crew cuz I know them better. The 2 that check my vitals were the first ones to come in and they're 2 of the coolest. Guy n a girl ghetto as hell but they do the best blood draws. Ol boy spells his name Antknee :crying:
Now I’m intrigued weather the K is silent in this instance, or not? :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I say you two discuss it over a full, out in the open, bowl. Like gentlemen….
:rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
1719246953739.gif

That’s Jason Belmonte though he’s a professional bowler not part of dude perfect they just let him throw bowling balls at their legs :eek2:
Lmao how exactly do u know that? U sit around watching bowling tourneys on ESPN8? :shrug::crying::pighug:
1719247039959.gif

For real? I hate them things. There gross.
Yup if u see holes in leaves u need to check them after lights out and see if some are hiding on the plant having dinner! Those things try to stay hidden in the day time so during lights off is when they come out to munch!

Back