Yo Elvis! How’s it going my friend? :d5: :pass:
1718900208079.gif

I stopped by a yard sale the other day and this old guy had a box full of framed portraits of Elvis at various ages…. Not pictures, portraits….all nice and shit.

On my way home I started wondering if someday some old person will be selling at their yard sale….framed, various aged portraits of Justin Bieber that they’ve had on their walls as art for fifty years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

…..and that they would be as proud of them as this old guy, who admitted to not really wanting to sell them yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:….although they were marked a buck a piece, so I question his attachment as a tactic to drive up prices…..

Good afternoon buddy. How u been?

all is good here :cheers: ......................................oh, but wait, u weren't talkin to me, were ya-?....................ah well, i've been wrong before, so....:biggrin: :rolleyes2: ppp

Im feeling pretty hopeless guys. Im having trouble holding on
Hang in there my friend… it will get better…. But the only way to get there is through. Fight, and keep fighting. Find the positivity in the day, even if it’s the smallest thing. Refuse defeat. Mindset is everything when the body is broken and in need of healing. You can do this my friend! I know you can!!!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:it will all be worth it in the end….

Back