Status
Not open for further replies.
musta been pretty tiny to need that tattoo... :crying: :rofl: :crying:
Hey, it was government mandated while he was in the county slammer. I’m just lucky he didn’t come out with any other ink…. Tear drop, spider web, etc. Luckily I was able to rescue him before he was forced into gang life…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

...or a tendency to wanna bite ur fuckin hand off any time it getz anywhere near his ass :crying: :whew: ppp
Dude…. You have no idea how I ended up with him….

Long story short, I’m in Tucson in this massive dog holding facility that used to be an actual jail. I’m in the “pit bull” building…. I’ve looked at hundreds of dogs at this point. All pits/mixes…. And tons had warnings like…”don’t look in the eye” ….. “bit previous owners ear off” (yes, that’s real)….. and on and on. Most of them are super aggressive, barking and jumping on the cage…. I’m getting to the end of my rope in finding a dog…. She goes…. “We’ve got puppies you can look at”…. So we walk to the end of this aisle…. I’m looking at these puppies that aren’t weened yet….. I see some paper work on the end cage.

I ask what’s in there…. She goes “he’s crazy, tries to attack when you walk him”.

I peak around the partition….. there’s Dude. He’s torn off the neck cone, he’s on his back, with a stuffed toy duck in his paws, above his head like he’s a cat. And he’s just licking the fuck outta this thing. Oh, and one ear was inside out.

I say “hey! Are you my dog?”

He looks at me with a sideways look, jumps up, runs to the edge of the pen where I was, and came to a sliding sitting position…. And started licking my hand through the fence.

I asked to see him, and he immediately peed on my boot :doh:.. and after walking him a bit I realized he’s not trying to attack when on the leash, but he’s so excited to be with you….he would jump as high as he could, and push off your chest with all fours in jubilation….. I was VERY happy to be able to get him to discontinue that behavior within two weeks :haha:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Been busy with a lot of projects on the MOG Manor :rofl: I have been loosing sleep to the barking of the dog next door and the early summer sun. When I sit down at the PC at night and take a dab :poof: I am out like a light. I wake-up dazed and stupefied and in no mood to post as my bed is my only desire. So I am many pages back and may catch up latter?

Breakfast was complete this morning:

IMG_20240619_085008447.jpg

I made proper Beer Batter Fish & Chips w/slaw and Tartar sauce, Sunday; ( I miss Malt Vinegar)

IMG_20240616_175359867.jpg

IMG_20240616_172601148.jpgIMG_20240616_174349004.jpgIMG_20240616_172011262.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Been busy with a lot of projects on the MOG Manor :rofl: I have been loosing sleep to the barking of the dog next door and the early summer sun. When I sit down at the PC at night and take a dab :poof: I am out like a light. I wake-up dazed and stupefied and in no mood to post as my bed is my only desire. So I am many pages back and may catch up latter?

Breakfast was complete this morning:

View attachment 1689184

I made proper Beer Batter Fish & Chips w/slaw and Tartar sauce, Sunday; ( I miss Malt Vinegar)

View attachment 1689183
View attachment 1689181View attachment 1689182View attachment 1689186

I had a granola bar and half a gallon of water while working a 10hour day today. Sometimes you win, most times you lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.