Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea where she came from! :shrug::kitty::crying:
41D6AEB3-A4DA-4834-A20F-FFC668B96EA7.jpeg

These days, most vets will leave a tattoo on the cats belly to indicate they have been fixed. Nothing elaborate, just a short line or something. I know this practice is common in shelters, and I imagine its also common in clinics and hospitals, too.
Damn good idea that, would have saved us some money, and a rough time of it for the cat. My welding gloves would have had fewer holes too. :rofl:

I thought it was just me on my Mac they work fine but on my iPhone they are slow as shit :shrug::pass:
I am not sure what is going on, but this behaviour is relatively recent, say a month or two at most, and pretty consistent. Once in a while it seems to load slowly, but tolerably, but often it is painfully slow. It used to be instant on the same computer so something has changed at the server end, or perhaps with a Windows update. If you have the same problem on an Iphone, that suggests that the mischief is at the server end. For example, I just tried it and the emoticons took almost twenty seconds to load.

Well, I'm done playing musical cannabis plants! For this round anyway.

The girls now have new living arrangements!

The 4X4 tent

Crazy S1 on the left and Asian haze on the right! Both are light and need reservoirs filled!
IMG_20240618_151221304.jpg
IMG_20240618_151326450.jpg

The 2X4 tent

RUCU CUCU on the and left and CBD Skunk Haze on the right .
IMG_20240618_151313074.jpg

The Hail Mary, this is your last chance, outdoor girls

I sprinkled a few bits of Dynomoco In the whole of the pot and have soluble mycarize in the water.

I gave them a good amount of water and then went to town and back and ate supper.

Trainwreck was mad!

In a few I'm going to go out and make sure the pots are saturated fully. We'll see how things goes. I probably need to look for my Rot block. I'm not going to use it until I see they're going to survive.

IMG_20240618_155527875.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240618_151304489.jpg
    IMG_20240618_151304489.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 1
I am not sure what is going on, but this behaviour is relatively recent, say a month or two at most, and pretty consistent. Once in a while it seems to load slowly, but tolerably, but often it is painfully slow. It used to be instant on the same computer so something has changed at the server end, or perhaps with a Windows update. If you have the same problem on an Iphone, that suggests that the mischief is at the server end. For example, I just tried it and the emoticons took almost twenty seconds to load.
No issues on Android if that helps at all :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back