Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone thanks for thinking about me :bighug: . Ive missed you all. I been in really bad shape. Went into the ER by ambulance cuz I couldn't make it to the good hospital, sat at the shitty one for a day waiting for a transfer. Went in having chest pain through to my back, while I was waiting in the ER outta nowhere my stomach became distended so bad cant put anything in or out, at the good hospital now, showed signs of bleeding but theyve checked everywhere and don't see anything, i have multiple strains of bacteria causing an infection in my digestive system, so on antibiotics, still can't eat til i get more fluids out , theyve already gotten 2.5 liters out by NG tube and u can't even tell by looking at my belly and on top of it all my back is burning like a mother fucker
As JP1 said, we're glad to hear you're still above ground!

All I can say is just keep on keeping on! I'm lucky that I haven't had many digestive problems over my lifespan, because I'm a huge puss when it comes to that! That's why I know I couldn't tolerate any kind of chemotherapy even with someone by my side to help me and most certainly being alone.

Hopefully the good hospital will get you straightened out dude!

Definitely thinking about you, your ears should have been burning all this week!

Hey everyone thanks for thinking about me :bighug: . Ive missed you all. I been in really bad shape. Went into the ER by ambulance cuz I couldn't make it to the good hospital, sat at the shitty one for a day waiting for a transfer. Went in having chest pain through to my back, while I was waiting in the ER outta nowhere my stomach became distended so bad cant put anything in or out, at the good hospital now, showed signs of bleeding but theyve checked everywhere and don't see anything, i have multiple strains of bacteria causing an infection in my digestive system, so on antibiotics, still can't eat til i get more fluids out , theyve already gotten 2.5 liters out by NG tube and u can't even tell by looking at my belly and on top of it all my back is burning like a mother fucker
Sorry to hear friend, terrible situation. Not knowing exactly the particular strains, I do however know that E.Coli and such can cause havoc internally. Especially if not caught and left untreated. But the bleeding you describe leaves me wondering if you have been checked for Fibro Muscular Dysplasia? The symptoms you have described over the months here can most certainly be attributed to that. It's more common than most people, or even most Doctors know. Just a thought my friend.

Sure hope they fix you up right. Sending positive vibes to you...

:bighug:

As JP1 said, we're glad to hear you're still above ground!

All I can say is just keep on keeping on! I'm lucky that I haven't had many digestive problems over my lifespan, because I'm a huge puss when it comes to that! That's why I know I couldn't tolerate any kind of chemotherapy even with someone by my side to help me and most certainly being alone.

Hopefully the good hospital will get you straightened out dude!

Definitely thinking about you, your ears should have been burning all this week
Thanks for thinking about me bud. Couldn't even keep my eyes open to call 911 for the ambulance, don't know how i ended up doing it but I did. I hope you all know how much I appreciate all of you. Think about you guys constantly :bighug: :d5::pass:

Sending some positive vibes my friend. Keep your head up. You got this. Never give up. :bighug: :karmacloud:

Mephistoreoz Review is live if anyone has an interest..
:pass:

TIA if you should come have a look!
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.