Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sawney_bean
Condemned
IMG_2347.jpeg
IMG_2348.jpeg

On a positive note, I finally finished with the last cycle of decarb and Coconut oil infusing on the worked material of Aunt Jeannie's Elixir.

There was enough material for 4 cycles. the last cycle I use fresh oil and used Some of the oil from the other cycles for the makeup. I ended up with about 700 milliliters of what seems to be pretty potent medicine.

I added two droppers to a couple of mini cinnamon rolls just before bedtime. Had a very sound night's sleep. I'm definitely very happy with that!

I talked with my veteran buddy in Dallas last night about this particular oil. I tried to get the point across that I want to try and see if I can get him to take this oil regularly at night to get some sort of therapeutic level of CBD his blood to help deal with all the freaking inflammation he has. I think it becomes even more important with the test results he told me the VA gave him. It seems they tested him for allergens and they came up with something to do with birds. It seems that he had levels that were off the chart. Because of his disability, he and his family lives with his in-laws. They have two birds. If it were me, I would have no problems doing something with the birds. It's not like they're long-lived African Grays. With me, I'd choose family over some birds. At the very least, maybe his father-in-law will invest in some sort of air filtration system.

I definitely need to get my ass in gear and squish all that Aunt Jeannie's Elixir hash!

Hey everyone thanks for thinking about me :bighug: . Ive missed you all. I been in really bad shape. Went into the ER by ambulance cuz I couldn't make it to the good hospital, sat at the shitty one for a day waiting for a transfer. Went in having chest pain through to my back, while I was waiting in the ER outta nowhere my stomach became distended so bad cant put anything in or out, at the good hospital now, showed signs of bleeding but theyve checked everywhere and don't see anything, i have multiple strains of bacteria causing an infection in my digestive system, so on antibiotics, still can't eat til i get more fluids out , theyve already gotten 2.5 liters out by NG tube and u can't even tell by looking at my belly and on top of it all my back is burning like a mother fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back