Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2327.jpeg

Happy Caturday/Saturday folks..........hope you all are having an awesome weekend. Going to hit the road and surprise the in-laws with a visit for an early fathers day..............catch you all later.......:headbang:

Good morning! ... It's going well friend.
:d5:

How are you doing today?
:pass:
I’m doing pretty good, considering :pass:
I aggravated one of my old back injuries yesterday morning….. and have been on a constant diet of dabs since yesterday… also been alternating between the TENS unit, and Lidocaine cream….with hot and cold mixed in.

It’s a part of my injuries that rarely gives me issues, but when it does…. Reminds me just how bad the injuries are…

So now it’s dabs and pretending that pain don’t hurt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:
1718465727703.gif

I’m doing pretty good, considering :pass:
I aggravated one of my old back injuries yesterday morning….. and have been on a constant diet of dabs since yesterday… also been alternating between the TENS unit, and Lidocaine cream….with hot and cold mixed in.

It’s a part of my injuries that rarely gives me issues, but when it does…. Reminds me just how bad the injuries are…

So now it’s dabs and pretending that pain don’t hurt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:
View attachment 1688436
I know you say it does nothing for you to smoke it, but have to the ever tried a CBD topical? This is one of the best I've used....

I know you say it does nothing for you to smoke it, but have to the ever tried a CBD topical? This is one of the best I've used....

I’ve tried it….does very little. Hell the lidocaine cream just takes the edge off. It’s a disk/spinal cord issue (along with a condition called spinal stenosis that causes lotsa issues too). There’s actually very little that will do anything for it when it gets like this. The tens unit will confuse the pain signal in the nerve enough that I can get some relief. :pass: But hey, in other news…..DABS!!!!:yay::yay::yay::lildab::lildab::lildab::woody::woody::woody:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back