Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks!

Wonder if someone could give me a hand?

I'm trying to post instagram videos in my diary here but it doesn't display the video? Can someone show me how to do it?

Cheers
Qb
Does the video have music in it? If so it won’t link! Take the music and it will work! ;)

Good morning everyone :smokeout:
1718453593601.gif

1718453878883.gif

Thanks for da rep @Mossy :bighug:

Mom has a market from 9am-noon today so up early to do my usual duties of getting her booth set up! Luckily its only 10min up the street since outdoors so gotta take her tent which takes up a bunch of room in the Honda so gonna take 2 trips to get it all there! :thumbsup::cooldance:

Does the video have music in it? If so it won’t link! Take the music and it will work! ;)
No music mate.

This is the post

Thanks for the advice.

Qb

Happy caturday everyone! Here are 2 of the 4 that rule the roost… ozzy loves to plant his face, he’s the elder (16) and still acts like a kitten. And coon, who was a feral rescue… now completely docile. More plant work today… then run to city and back before relaxations.
IMG_3689.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg

The other two cats (Zelda and her daughter fancy are hide-sleeping. Meaning you won’t find either til they wake up.

Aunt Jeannie's Elixir Does seem to be more of an actual1:1 THC/CBD Strain. It does seem to be less euphoric than Vidamints. And that's a good thing. I can use it at higher dosages for the CBD effect and not get too euphoric high.
I'm going to squish all that fresh frozen hash. I'm real flexible with what I can do with the live Rosin.
What I'm searching for is something that I can give to my better buddy that has a high CBD ratio and enough THC to get that synergistic entourage effect. Vidamints was plainly too high in THC for my buddy to take it therapeutically to get nice blood levels of the CBD. He had problems of functioning.
:eyebrows:

I've been playing with it for a bit................... Went to bed way too early last night so it was 330A M when 'Reveily' went down. Damned tinnitus woke me up screaming so loudly, I almost had a flashback and thought I was next to a force draft blower in the fireroom! I have no idea where that crap come from!
:face:

I think I can tell a bit of Joint pain relief and maybe a bit of muscle relaxing. That sprained wrist is still hurting quite a bit, but it is lessened since earlier this morning.

Sorta halted the test for a bit, so I could take a dose of known CBD. I've been slacking off and paying for it. I may not hit it until I squish it and see how the live rosin takes effect.

It's not real outstandingly terpey, even with the little hash ball I made. Don't get me wrong, it is terpey, it's just not super unusual I guess. That's a little surprising with one of the parents being Walter White.

;

;

Well, I'm continuing to see improvement in STW. Let's hope it continues. And she can see over to the right, Asian haze is just trucking along. Asian haze needs more
:naughtystep:
:naughtystep:
As does her other earth box junior tentmate. I'll be able to get a better idea on the status of the clones Possibilities and get that girl showing more tops! I think she's just going to continue to move what she did outdoors . Just keep growing until about mid flower. I think she's gonna be pretty interesting when she starts to flower. I just hope I can keep her under control!
IMG_20240615_065053242.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back