Status
Not open for further replies.
That is finished watching race video of this kid that's a pretty big Youtuber that I knew before he was famous,
That boy is just plain twisted crazy when it comes to vehicles in general. He's extremely talented! His youtube fame has let him become a pilot, both plane and helicopter. Now those two things, he is absolutely 100 percent by the book. And he is an amazing pilot. Especially considering how long he's been doing it.
Anyway I was gonna list all the things he's done and one contest with quickly after attempting that type of motorsport or watersport. Anything you can think of, this kid picks it up absolutely so naturally comet is kind of a bit spooky.
And with his motorsport or watersport, he's an absolute nut!

And does he tear up equipment! Just in parts, it's in the millions. Now he does tie himself with extremely reliable and top notch companies in these motorsport arenas.

He's just starting the first day of a week long race series where they race around the country at various drag strips. they must drive there in the vehicle that they are racing and tow any other parts and tools with them.

This car let they have built is absolutely insane. In street form to race this series, it runs mid sixes and over 220 mph and drives from drag state to drag strip!
That's pushing limits! Most here really won't comprehend how much that's pushing it.
Will they hurt the engine with a malfunction of the transmission and it over revved a bit. That caused some other problems but they still made another pass...................... on 7 cylinders. Pretty crazy pass and actually pretty damn quick, but it got down the track quite differently.

But. the engine was hurt really bad. They took it to a local shop and the engine builder drove in to meet them. Once disassembled they found one of the reasons for the problems, but it wasn't exactly what they were expecting.
They broke main caps on an engine that has never had broken maincaps. Steve Morris was the engine builder. Just the fact that the car drove to the shop with two cracked mains, with one being quite severe, is evidence that the engine design is quite robust.
There he goes breaking stuff in a manner that had never been done before! He's quite good at doing that too! This is not a cheap engine in any stretch of the imagination. It just reminded me so much of the silly crap my old uncle would do. I just had to make the comment on his video that I have told other people, customers that came into the shop, when they have absolutely annihilated what I had built them.

Damn it Cleeter!
Every single day You are getting just like my old deceased Uncle!!!!
That old man could tear up a cannonball with a rubber hammer!

Steve on the phone with Cleetus, " You've done what?"

Thank you to those that have stuck around to the end !

That is finished watching race video of this kid that's a pretty big Youtuber that I knew before he was famous,
That boy is just plain twisted crazy when it comes to vehicles in general. He's extremely talented! His youtube fame has let him become a pilot, both plane and helicopter. Now those two things, he is absolutely 100 percent by the book. And he is an amazing pilot. Especially considering how long he's been doing it.
Anyway I was gonna list all the things he's done and one contest with quickly after attempting that type of motorsport or watersport. Anything you can think of, this kid picks it up absolutely so naturally comet is kind of a bit spooky.
And with his motorsport or watersport, he's an absolute nut!

And does he tear up equipment! Just in parts, it's in the millions. Now he does tie himself with extremely reliable and top notch companies in these motorsport arenas.

He's just starting the first day of a week long race series where they race around the country at various drag strips. they must drive there in the vehicle that they are racing and tow any other parts and tools with them.

This car let they have built is absolutely insane. In street form to race this series, it runs mid sixes and over 220 mph and drives from drag state to drag strip!
That's pushing limits! Most here really won't comprehend how much that's pushing it.
Will they hurt the engine with a malfunction of the transmission and it over revved a bit. That caused some other problems but they still made another pass...................... on 7 cylinders. Pretty crazy pass and actually pretty damn quick, but it got down the track quite differently.

But. the engine was hurt really bad. They took it to a local shop and the engine builder drove in to meet them. Once disassembled they found one of the reasons for the problems, but it wasn't exactly what they were expecting.
They broke main caps on an engine that has never had broken maincaps. Steve Morris was the engine builder. Just the fact that the car drove to the shop with two cracked mains, with one being quite severe, is evidence that the engine design is quite robust.
There he goes breaking stuff in a manner that had never been done before! He's quite good at doing that too! This is not a cheap engine in any stretch of the imagination. It just reminded me so much of the silly crap my old uncle would do. I just had to make the comment on his video that I have told other people, customers that came into the shop, when they have absolutely annihilated what I had built them.

Damn it Cleeter!
Every single day You are getting just like my old deceased Uncle!!!!
That old man could tear up a cannonball with a rubber hammer!

Steve on the phone with Cleetus, " You've done what?"

Thank you to those that have stuck around to the end !
I love ole Cleatus and the gang too!

Mornin freaks! Stay cool today, have some soup!

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 12.26.51 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back