Status
Not open for further replies.
This lighting Set up looks strangely like an offering from some other manufacturer that's named after a planet.
Hmmmmmmmmm!

Uranus.......?.........:eyebrows:....

My resistance is low....:pass:

Why don't you go ask.....?.........I expect most big companies will have subsidiaries.......:headbang:

Me either @Atulip ...all the low use sections were closed and amalgamated in appropriate general sections....if it is a specific thread you were looking for you should be able to use the Search function to find it.

As far as I Know.... nothing was deleted...just moved... :headbang:

Afternoon @Frankthetank ...:bighug: #SharingOne :pass:
Good morning Auntie :bighug: :pass: How are you today?

20240613013045_IMG_0120~2.JPG

Fish.. chips and mushy pea...pe........:yoinks:.. bloody baked beans...........

20240613013157_IMG_0121~2.JPG

Yeah........:chef:...we ran out of mushy peas as well...............:biggrin:

Mornin' #stoners.

Can anyone link me the hydroponics forum section? I have lost it.

I can’t find it either if it’s a specific thread then look through “your” watched threads list. If it was a section with multiple threads in it I have no clue guessing it’s archived some where

Uranus.......?.........:eyebrows:....

My resistance is low....:pass:

Why don't you go ask.....?.........I expect most big companies will have subsidiaries.......:headbang:
OK that was a pretty hard core gut Buster laugh ! It just caught me extremely amusing ............. My Highness May contribute a little bit to the likelihood of laughter.:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows:

That video just popped up in my feed. I had never seen that guy before. But since I have the Mars hydro supplemental lighting, it really stood out to me!

Subsidiary, maybe. There could be another quite likely reason.:biggrin:

Maybe, just maybe, Spider Farmer "Chineesed" Mars Hydro? It is a very distinct possibility.:biggrin:

Whew...................... With no CBD this morning, That flower and risen combo has got me fast approaching the Oort cloud!

Man! Those tamales last night absolutely hit the spot! With a nice icy cold Shiner Bock beer!

I wish I had some nice homegrown beef steak tomatoes! I would have those tamales again with some nice cold tomatoes for my breakfast! I guess one of my future projects is going to be some sort of upright gardening, kind of like what you have.

Or my plan of smuggling migrants to canada! ;) :pighug::crying:
Actually Canada has a more liberal immigration policy than USA, and lots of people trying to get there. I'm in a border town, Buffalo, NY. While I was on parole in the 1990's I volunteered at a non-profit that helps refugees seeking asylum in Canada. A lot of them hiked all the way through Mexico to sneak into USA, getting robbed and raped along the way, then made their way all the way across USA somehow to get here at the Canadian border to apply for asylum that they couldn't qualify for in USA. In those days it was mostly Somalians and Nicaraguans. Some amazing stories of survival and perseverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back