Status
Not open for further replies.
20240609_070422.jpg

2 Green Ceack..........Auto Runtz and Mandarin Panties..........GT cross and Pineapple Runtz.
Had a hell of a time with the right side pots. 2 sets just kept up and dying on me before these took.
20240609_070450.jpg

Various little pot grows in the sideshow. Far right yellowed one is another Mandarin Panties....looks pitiful but the damn thing has been pale the whole grow.
20240609_213300.jpg

Mandarin Panties on the porch I reversed. Still haven't seen pollen yet but it appears the STS is still viable after more than a year.

Thank LilD.
Half the last batch is already gone and almost out of shrooms. Gotta stab some bags tonight and get em started. Ecuador and Hawaiian this round. Golden Teacher tub almost ready to start fruiting up.

This is the first grow trying extreme defoliation. Almost 3 weeks and just did the second round and I am SCARED SH@TLESS!

After shots
View attachment 1687194View attachment 1687195

I was scared with moderate defoliation last time too but it worked out.

The tiny pot with coco on the near right is going untrained. Just to see.

I am mad at myself for snapping several flower heads while reaching in. ....tried tape but ultimately had to cut the branches off a few hours later. Lost dozens of bud sites.
Man, that is early enough in flower for it to come back like crazy. Just wait a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back