Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. I decided to cut down the 100000 day old non auto Do Si Do to make some room for new additions. She's been in darkness for about a week since i decided enough was enough. Prepping soil, soaking seeds and getting ready for the next round.

20240608_102449.jpg

20240608_102515.jpg

Autoseeds Do Si Do and a Northern Lights going down for the grow and show. Have a good one everyone.

20240608_131453.jpg

Did a little side by side comparison between the Jonestown (left) and the Rootbeer Float (right) buds. This Sawney Jonestown is flying along and starting to bulk up. Looking forward to it.

20240608_120221.jpg

20240608_120301.jpg

Good morning all. I decided to cut down the 100000 day old non auto Do Si Do to make some room for new additions. She's been in darkness for about a week since i decided enough was enough. Prepping soil, soaking seeds and getting ready for the next round.

View attachment 1686997
View attachment 1686998

Autoseeds Do Si Do and a Northern Lights going down for the grow and show. Have a good one everyone.

View attachment 1687001

Did a little side by side comparison between the Jonestown (left) and the Rootbeer Float (right) buds. This Sawney Jonestown is flying along and starting to bulk up. Looking forward to it.

View attachment 1686999
View attachment 1687000
That RBF just loves to go skyward! That's definitely good smoke!

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: @DDubs. :bighug: .. @WildBill. :bighug:

All good in da'hood......?.....:headbang:

@Frankthetank .. when my old furbaby had the bad shoulder...and CBD treats weren't invented....:biggrin:...I used to make canna butter for her off my trim....worked a treat.....:headbang:..

Good morning all. I decided to cut down the 100000 day old non auto Do Si Do to make some room for new additions

Bummer... gutted for you...but...the only time I let one go like this...it took 140 days....... like watching paint dry...

Good Luck with the new crosses.......:growing:

@Waira
One more step in Operation Asian Haze Is done!:eyebrows::headbang::headbang:
She is now poised for taking some clones in a few days. I don't know if you topped yours outdoors, but she did lose her really nice symmetry in branching. A positive take on that is that more opportunities for clones! I think to grow this girl indoors without topping, you'd have to flip her pretty quickly!
That may mean more picking of winners and losers when I flip them and get into Flower. It'll be interesting to see what kind of bud structure she'll have.
She's definitely in that "Earth box zone"!!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
IMG_20240609_062315243b.jpg

@Frankthetank .. when my old furbaby had the bad shoulder...and CBD treats weren't invented....:biggrin:...I used to make canna butter for her off my trim....worked a treat.....:headbang:..

Bummer... gutted for you...but...the only time I let one go like this...it took 140 days....... like watching paint dry...

Good morning Auntie :bighug::pass: I’ll have to slip Dude a sliver of cannabutter and see how he gets along….although the anti inflammatory pills they gave him seem to be doing the trick :headbang:

Afternoon to you Auntie!
When you gave the butter to her in her food, Did she become where she would ask for it?

My buddy had too old dogs and his wife would give them shotguns! It didn't happen all the time, but Sometimes when they saw her preparing her smoke, they would come and sit at her feet and watch her and then start wagging her tails when she fired up!
It was funny as hell to watch! They would take the smoke in and then snort and sneeze and then come back for more!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then they would just go over to their little favorite spot and go chill for a while.:biggrin:

Good morning Auntie :bighug::pass: I’ll have to slip Dude a sliver of cannabutter and see how he gets along….although the anti inflammatory pills they gave him seem to be doing the trick :headbang:

Mine was a self medicator...I kept canna butter slivers in the freezer for if she needed top ups in the cold weather or if I had nothing growing...:headbang:

I hope he is ok...:pighug:... he'll miss those walks......

Afternoon to you Auntie!
When you gave the butter to her in her food, Did she become where she would ask for it?

My buddy had too old dogs and his wife would give them shotguns! It didn't happen all the time, but Sometimes when they saw her preparing her smoke, they would come and sit at her feet and watch her and then start wagging her tails when she fired up!
It was funny as hell to watch! They would take the smoke in and then snort and sneeze and then come back for more!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then they would just go over to their little favorite spot and go chill for a while.:biggrin:

Yeah... she'd eat if she needed it.. leave if she didn't.... she was an excellent self-medicator...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back