Status
Not open for further replies.
1717881512559.gif

Well, I don't think I broke anything. I can now move my fingers without excruciating pain!:headbang::headbang::woohoo:
At least I can tolerate using it to tip a lightly filled 5 gallon bucket. Not to hold it, just to tip it.

I was up well before lights on with the girls. I'm running a test today on how much water I'm using in the humidifier in 24 hours. So I filled it at 6:00 AM.
So I spent the next several hours in the grow room working the girls. All the Earthboxes got a nice hefty top dressing. Details of the ingredients used and new procedure with new products are in my main thread in the signature. With the amount of root intrusion into the nutrient mount before I top dressed, I kind of think this will be the last top dressing until I harvest.

I Find it kind of interesting in the reactions of different strains to topping. Before topping, Asian Haze was very uniform in her structure. Yeah, she went kind of crazy. Not very uniform at all, but that just leaves the opportunity for clones!:headbang::eyebrows: That works out quite well because I need to make some seeds.
Jean-O's Crazy S1 had nice uniform structure and great spacing. After topping, still exactly the same way! Love that!:woohoo:

I use some of my homemade FAA in the concocted brew I used. You can see the light oil slick on top.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Auto's are doing well in the 3x3 tent. I topped my first Sour Stomper and we'll see how she reacts to topping. Mystery seed is taking off and she does look quite like Knows Candy............ The weed my buddy found the seed in. I really can't see any of the Bloodstone daddy in her.,,,,,,,, the assumed Daddy. Is Jerry Springer still filming?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have no idea..................... Whatsoever............... What is going on with my CBG Force in staying so damn tiny! I first thought it might be because the cover crop was competing with her. That very well could be the case, and that's why I knocked back the cover crop quite a bit. The moisture content is not overly wet and not overly dry. I'm just going to let it run. Add a little bit of the concoction I made up this morning for all the other girls. I just put it in the tray and let the bottom soak it up. I'm just gonna let her run and see what happens. I'm going to give her another week and if nothing is done by then I'll remove the entire pot. That will give me room to train the others which I know one can get quite big.

Well here's what I ended up with. That was about 11:00 o'clock this morning and they looked nothing like that now. Go figure!

IMG_20240608_093059092.jpg
IMG_20240608_094717980.jpg
IMG_20240608_095622720.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Not yet, it's the first run in the test. But the cross most definitely brought out the Laos Landrace side of Fugue State in her IMO. She's extremely Citron, and her overall growth and structure are highly reflective of the particular Landrace. She has side branch Colas equal in heighth with the main....She's a massive beasty.
View attachment 1686949

Dosidelirium =

Do Si Do x Fugue State

:d5:

Thanks for the Reps @Mossy!
:headbang:
Well, I will be most interested in your smoke report. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back