Status
Not open for further replies.
Tacos-to-be :haha:
IMG_2269.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, taking a small TB.

The MOG mystery house continues, It looks like a opossum or racoon was trying to get at the dove nest in the rain gutter on my gazebo. It looks as though it started to slip and dug its claws into the fabric, once the tear started it must have just fallen through. The top was only 2 years old and should have lasted another 2 years. I took the old fabric off yesterday and was going to paint the frame but it was so hot yesterday 110°F, I could not do it. I got up at the crack of dawn today and got it painted this morning. I wanted to use oil base paint but you cannot find that in CA any longer. I used a new product to me, I hope it lasts well. It went on easy and did not drip much. The new top will be here tomorrow.
IMG_20240607_124207414_HDR.jpg2024-06-07_12-40-01.jpg

Now painting, I know all about. I assume “once over dust, twice over rust” applies to painting houses, too…right?!?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:crying:
I had to quit thanking people for reps because it causes too much anxiety worrying that I missed someone. I love and appreciate them but my anxiety is real and it's easier not to think about them.
I don't know how the practice became normal but it has always seemed redundant.

I appreciate reps but just plain forget to re-rep the rep.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back