Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh thanks bro is what it is it will pass :thanks::pass::bighug::lildab:
1717776569741.gif

Oh yeah, I hated those things. The only thing worse than being on them was the withdrawal process of coming off them :haha:
Lmao i def loved me some xanax but withdrawals made me have a seizure every time so i quit the damn things! :yoinks::nono:

I only done them a few times. Never had the withdrawals from it. But I herd there the worst to withdrawal from. I withdrawn from opioids that sucked cant imagine what be like to have withdrawals worse then that.
Benzo withdrawals weren’t shit compared to opiates! Benzos will screw with your brain for a couple days where opiates u feel like u were run over by a car on top of all that nausea and it lasts for weeks!

Rather than trying to remember and thank all the fine folks that have reped me, and risk forgetting one or two, I would just like to thank everyone here. This is a great crowd and I'm proud to be a member.
:thanks: :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::bighug:
I hope by now people just know I appreciate it cuz i def don’t remember to thank anyone anymore! :shrug::rofl:

Benzo withdrawals weren’t shit compared to opiates! Benzos will screw with your brain for a couple days where opiates u feel like u were run over by a car on top of all that nausea and it lasts for weeks!

:yeahthat: .........among other thingz:face:ppp

I hope by now people just know I appreciate it cuz i def don’t remember to thank anyone anymore! :shrug::rofl:
:yeahthat: I do sincerely appreciate them but I get stoned and get lost trying to thank everyone:thanks::thanks:

1717777319658.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back