Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez! What a rooooooough night! the:face:

I finally got the pain reasonably under control. Sleeping absolutely suuuuuucked!

I'm limiting my tramadol intake to 300 milligrams a day. That RSO tincture came in handy. Being conscious with it I hit a one and a half dropper in my coffee this morning. Hitting the live rosin in the Swordfish pretty hard!

The pain's OK. It's definitely got room for improvement!:face:

The Doc thinks it was a hyperextension. It doesn't feel like that. The pain level is just too damn high! And I think the points of the pain says otherwise.

There is that saying That a sprain is worse than a break. I've never had a sprain with this much pain . If there's no break, there's probably soft tissue or cartilage damage.

The timing of this BS, absolutely could not be the worst! I have yet a new refrigerator and it's being delivered today. Naturally I didn't pay for any install. I think I can manage quite well though. Those have to leave it on the front porch and all I have to do is get it across the threshold. The problem is I didn't clear a path yesterday because of the wrist.

At least it will be good to have a new refrigerator. With how ridiculously unreliable refrigerators seem to be getting, I just got an extremely simple one that was energy start rated.

I'll probably try to fix the old refrigerator. I guess I'll Eventually get it into the shop!:face:

so me pushing through the pain yesterday, I was mowing nice and slow with my recently repaired zero turn mower. I was in the back mowing some pretty heavy stuff................ And I lose my drive belt to the hydraulics!:face:Checking and adjusting all belts are part of the annual tuneup procedure the repair shop offered.
It's gonna be a couple of days before I try an attempt to pull the mower to a place where I can actually work on it and see what the hell is a matter. I got a nice long chain to hook do the actual frame of the Crown Vic.
It's time like these I miss having a truck.

Alright, that's I've had enough this damned Hee Haw Luck!!!!

IMG_2266.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.