Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not 100% CBD, they're blends.

View attachment 1686265
1717522426840.gif

It's going to be a long stoned week. My knee cap is dislocated and possibly broken. Have been referred to the surgeon but have to have x-rays first. Earliest appointment for x-rays is Friday morning. On the plus side this is an artificial knee so there aren't a lot of nerves. It is sore and uncomfortable but not unbearable. I am still able to walk but I need an alignment because that leg is toed in rather badly. Not a lot getting done around here for a while. Have a super day folks.........:smokeout::smokeout::baked:

@Mossy thanks for the rep! OK, I'm not gonna be the guy who says "I gotta picture of Bigfoot" and not show you lol.

20240604_140357.jpg

1 side

20240604_140427.jpg

Other side kinda wilting so hard to keep the straight.

20240604_135739.jpg
20240604_135730.jpg
20240604_135810.jpg

Ea h leaf has 5 fingers so that something normal lol. I'm assuming someone has seen this before.

It's going to be a long stoned week. My knee cap is dislocated and possibly broken. Have been referred to the surgeon but have to have x-rays first. Earliest appointment for x-rays is Friday morning. On the plus side this is an artificial knee so there aren't a lot of nerves. It is sore and uncomfortable but not unbearable. I am still able to walk but I need an alignment because that leg is toed in rather badly. Not a lot getting done around here for a while. Have a super day folks.........:smokeout::smokeout::baked:

:karmacloud: :vibes: :pighug: ppp

:bighug::karmacloud::meds::pass:

Bugger......:karmacloud:...I hope they Fix it for you soon...in the meantime...Up the meds...and keep us company...:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back