Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO-O-O-O-?? (knock-knock) Queen Elizabeth II, OF COURSE :face:can't believe u actually asked that, lol :pighug: ppp

Gotta be English to get it...the Queen was just the Queen...coz she was current...we didn't say Queen Elizabeth...or the second...

If you referred to the QE2...that was the boat.... that's why I asked....... :crying:

If I'd known you were interested....I could have flamed you with info.
We get bored witless with it. :biggrin:

I'm sure this isn't as rare as it seems, but anybody have 2 separate leaves grow from 1 stem? In 8yrs never seen this. I knew I had an oddball here, but when I cut it off and turned it over I was surprised. I thought it was a 10 lingered leaf on 1 side and a 5 on the other... nope. 2 separate 5 lingered leaves. Kinda cool how nature just does what it's does.

Stay lifted

I'm sure this isn't as rare as it seems, but anybody have 2 separate leaves grow from 1 stem? In 8yrs never seen this. I knew I had an oddball here, but when I cut it off and turned it over I was surprised. I thought it was a 10 lingered leaf on 1 side and a 5 on the other... nope. 2 separate 5 lingered leaves. Kinda cool how nature just does what it's does.

Stay lifted

7CCG.gif
. And..... you didn't think to bring a photo...?......:photog:

Just in case you haven't got the news, Mephisto Genetics has a fresh release of CBD Blend Med Crosses on site..

:d5::smokeout::d5:

Last edited:

Stay lifted

picz or it didn't happen :nono: ppp

Just in case you haven't got the news, Mephisto Genetics has a fresh release of CBD Med Crosses on site..

:d5::smokeout::d5:
CBD……
1717522019029.gif

1717521936922.gif

Hey Frank, what kind of return are you getting with press? And how’s the flavor of root beer float? I had it as my other choice.
It’s strain dependent, but anything above 15% is good, above 20% is excellent. The Root Beer Float I pressed earlier yielded 22%…. But it was majority tops. I pressed some mid level and bottom shelf RBF the other day for 17% yield.

As for Root Beer Float terps…. Freaking awesome!!! Creamy root beer all the way! And she got big, an excellent yielding plant all around…. I highly recommend :headbang: :d5: :pass:

My dogs are scared of ours! Lola hides in the bathroom and dexter gets on the couch as soon as it gets near him! :shrug::haha::rofl:

The Princess gets out the way.....but I'm not sure Gus won't try to kill it yet..... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back