Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @HashbrownClown
:d5:
What strains did you decide on? :pass:
I went with Voo Doo from Jean-O I will have a journal on it soon. Also I am going to try Acid Snow from Speedrun. Contemplating on strawberry biscotti from Mendocino. There are so many beautiful cultivars it’s so hard to choose one so I ended up choosing 3 or 4. I received an orange mimosa punch auto and do si dos auto from Barney’s. I lucked into a complete vivosun 4x4 tent, vs4000 light, 6 inch exhaust and new filter, clip fan basically all you need used once for $100. So now just waiting on the beans.

I went with Voo Doo from Jean-O I will have a journal on it soon. Also I am going to try Acid Snow from Speedrun. Contemplating on strawberry biscotti from Mendocino. There are so many beautiful cultivars it’s so hard to choose one so I ended up choosing 3 or 4. I received an orange mimosa punch auto and do si dos auto from Barney’s. I lucked into a complete vivosun 4x4 tent, vs4000 light, 6 inch exhaust and new filter, clip fan basically all you need used once for $100. So now just waiting on the beans.
I talked myself into 6 strawberry biscotti from Mendocino. Now I feel like I’m headed in the right direction. Thank you guys for the suggestions they helped me decide on some very nice options.

:lildab: Root Beer Float
IMG_2248.jpeg

Hey, Frank! How's the day? I can't wait to get home and watch those cannatrol videos. That thing looks incredible.
Doing well my friend…. Pressing the rest of the root beer float, and getting ready to take Tangie out of the Cannatrol. Tomorrow I’ll refill it with what’s still standing of Reeker :headbang: :pass:

How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back