Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. There is some really good weed out there 👍👍👍❤️ Should be legal everywhere and I should grow it everyday. Fuck, you realize so much. I’m like a missile when I’m high and sooooo free ☮️

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 7.01.52 PM.png

Afternoon @JP1 ..... :bighug: ..... #SharingOne....:pass:

:peek:. After 9 years of wanting a cordless stick vacuum cleaner for down here...I changed my ambition..saw a flash sale on Amazon and bagged a robot one....and it is not just the dogs that are bemused with it...I am......:biggrin:.... first off...coz it actually does a really good job......

Second...coz I can't believe something helps me with the housework without muttering.. chuffing...and banging stuff about...
It just gets on and does it....bliss.........:biggrin:...

We are all laminate flooring with dogs and a dust problem with being on the land...and it copes admirably.....:headbang:..call me impressed...:pass:

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug:.. #SharingOne. :pass:

Would you and @Lil Dab set up a cannatrol stickie up in Live sections ...with all your results..tip..tricks..or faults and all the Good videos you have shared on it...?...so we have a Tutorial on it for everyone else who follows....?....
Wife loves the robot vac. Runs is everyday. Pretty much only has to vacuum the steps now. The cat is constantly hunting it. The dogs don't pay any attention to it :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back