Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank :pass: I asked you before, but of course didn't bookmark it, but what is the optimum temp and humidity in the cannatrol? Bout to do some chopping!

I believe it’s all off dew point kinda hard to mimic with something else besides a cannatrol maybe Frank can explain it better or watch some of videos me and him have shared they explain a lot better how exactly those things work little more complex then you would think

Morning everyone my Autoseeds arrived yesterday was going to post them last night except I closed my eyes after work and didn’t open them till midnight and then I went to bed :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :coffee2:

IMG_0009.jpeg

@Cerebral Goo watch this video this is the guy that designed and owns cannatrol pretty cool dude and he explains everything in this video. It’s the only video I’ve watch plus listening to Frank and I think I’ve learned most that’s needed from those two things and I don’t even own one just want one:haha: :doh::toke::rofl::rofl:

@Frankthetank :pass: I asked you before, but of course didn't bookmark it, but what is the optimum temp and humidity in the cannatrol? Bout to do some chopping!
It’s not a set dew point….it slopes it down to draw moisture out, then slopes it back up to cure. Just buy one already, you won’t be able to recreate it… :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back