Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna go buy me a 4k fire stick to see how well this new tv truly works! The one i went to get was an open box one and i called the store (well thought i called the store with tv but in actuality the calls go to a cell center) and they told me what stire had the tv and that it was $533 cuz it had no box or instructions but never told me i needed to pay for it online up front so i drove to the store an hour away only for them to look confused that i was there to buy the tv off wall! They were trying to figure out how to make a ticket for it when i read the tag and realized it was also missing the stand and remote so said fuck it! Called back to call center and this person is the one who told me about buying online first and then he checked and said the open box ones were already sold! Luckily i noticed when i was in the store that best buy by me had to one that was 1 step down from their top of the line and was only $459 open box and had the box and everything with it! Plus got home and realized the u8 model i was looking at was 2023 model but 1 i got is the 2024 u7 so need to see what the difference is so i know if i wanna return this and pay the difference for better 1! I was tired of watching a 30” piece of caca so wanted a tv that day! Def nice picture especially for the price!

Makes me realize i need a new iphone now too cuz trying to take video of my tv screen does it no justice at all! :shrug:

Gonna go buy me a 4k fire stick to see how well this new tv truly works! The one i went to get was an open box one and i called the store (well thought i called the store with tv but in actuality the calls go to a cell center) and they told me what stire had the tv and that it was $533 cuz it had no box or instructions but never told me i needed to pay for it online up front so i drove to the store an hour away only for them to look confused that i was there to buy the tv off wall! They were trying to figure out how to make a ticket for it when i read the tag and realized it was also missing the stand and remote so said fuck it! Called back to call center and this person is the one who told me about buying online first and then he checked and said the open box ones were already sold! Luckily i noticed when i was in the store that best buy by me had to one that was 1 step down from their top of the line and was only $459 open box and had the box and everything with it! Plus got home and realized the u8 model i was looking at was 2023 model but 1 i got is the 2024 u7 so need to see what the difference is so i know if i wanna return this and pay the difference for better 1! I was tired of watching a 30” piece of caca so wanted a tv that day! Def nice picture especially for the price!

Makes me realize i need a new iphone now too cuz trying to take video of my tv screen does it no justice at all! :shrug:
Sounds like you’re out for a jog on the Hedonic Treadmill… :haha:

1717471063010.gif

Brookshire always had it, but they changed vendors. It's branded Brookshire now, so it will probably be there all the time.
I got spoiled having it about three and a half miles away!
The little homeland store by my carries penguin ice brand! I never buy it but has always been some in case when i checked outta curiosity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back