Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I used to catch steelhead in Mayville at the Chautauqua gorge. Beautiful place. I also spent a few months in the jail there....
Was this the jail you stayed at?
Mayberry_RFD_1968.JPG

Let me elaborate on the subject, that you may be guided in my direction 🙏 Frank is well versed and practiced in the culinary art of preparing animal flesh for not just human consumption but for a fine gastronomic experience. A feast for the eyes, if only I could smell and taste it. That I know would be bliss!

Let me elaborate on the subject, that you may be guided in my direction 🙏 Frank is well versed and practiced in the culinary art of preparing animal flesh for not just human consumption but for a fine gastronomic experience. A feast for the eyes, if only I could smell and taste it. That I know would be bliss!

Oh I know I see it too just having a little fun I couldn't resist :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1717352903265.gif

1300 pagez, woot! :yay: :clapper: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back