Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good info in this video and I'm mainly interested in one aspect, Moisture Release Curves.

I haven't finished the entire video and I don't know what final devices he goes into, but I'm looking into this because the next run I plan to have a Tray2Grow Bed in the 4 X 4 tent.

I want to try and get at least two grows with this system under my belt. Just from watching Jeremy's of BAS 10X10 YouTube series and other things I've read, when I get my grow room built in my shop, I expect it to be the mainstay of at least growing photos. They will be in open quadrants and I will still have my tents to grow my autos in.

The Tray2Grow Bed would be for production and running of known strains. I know they have automated systems for smaller pots. They are just not feasible for an easy no-till set up. Even in a 15 or 20 gallon pot, with the size that these girls tend to get with this type of system and top dressing, the base media is hit pretty hard in depletion. You would either have to dump the pot out and refill with fresh or reamended media or continue to top dress and grow a cover crop and chop and drop for a good while. Neither fit in with what I want to do.

Mornin' y'all!

Don't grab the wrong grinder!

Cannabis-Coffee.jpg
Yeah, I think coffee joints would really suck and that really wouldn't be my preferred method of making canna coffee! :biggrin: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.