Status
Not open for further replies.
Far red...

I wonder Bugsby would think about that?
Well I kind of question that video when they just plainly deny any improvement or change. They never back up or give any kind of reasoning why they came to such a conclusion.
I'm running a far red experiment in my 2X 4 tent. One is a known strain in that very same tent with the same main light. Now I am doing one barely influential thing differently on this run, I am ready CO2.
I don't think that added difference will influence the outcome that I'm looking for. I'm not necessarily looking for more production because of the far red, I'm looking for plant structure changes. I'm looking for changes in structure that I may be able to take advantage of.

I want to try and change the structure of a more short Stocky leaning indica with really tight in fat colas, To something with a slightly taller overall height and more open bud structure with more spacing.

I am kind of thinking that I may have put the wrong girl in this experiment. @Jean-O Crazy S1 is living up to her name! I topped her yesterday and this morning, I think within an hour of lights on, she was Praying harder, by quite a large margin, than she ever had. I could train maybe 4 branches, but I'm going to wait a few more days and see how the hormones get distributed after the topping.

We'll see what happens with this experiment. I still don't see how these guys came to that conclusion, with what they presented in the video. I find it a bit funny how they claim to me so scientific, yet they give no empirical data! :face: :gassy1::gassy::biggrin:

Screenshot_20240529-100157.png

Think that'd work for a bunch of shake and trim?
I'm thinking of giving this a go to see if it works to make "canna-dips" lol

View attachment 1685190

Oh man! Some of those thin crispy restaurant style tortilla chips with some canna influenced queso dip!:woohoo::baked::baked::baked:

I had no idea that something like that would work. With that being fresh bud and grinding it up that's going to be some strong tasting stuff............. To the chlorophyll side I'm afraid.
Try it and let us know about it.

View attachment 1685190

I’m very skeptical that this would work… and if it does work, it would be very very easy to mess up and ruin a batch….

Fuck around and end up with some cannabis ceviche…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If my wife lets me, I'm gonna whip up a batch tonight. If I can find the citric acid over in the canning supplies anyway

Oh man! Some of those thin crispy restaurant style tortilla chips with some canna influenced queso dip!:woohoo::baked::baked::baked:

I had no idea that something like that would work. With that being fresh bud and grinding it up that's going to be some strong tasting stuff............. To the chlorophyll side I'm afraid.
Try it and let us know about it.
Oh I will lol. My wife found a bag of larf and shake that's bagged and jarred, In the back of one of our closets, So I'll use that.

OK I think that's a pretty interesting combo..................... Bloodstone Flower with ground up cobbing of Root Beer Float.
That cobbing Is quite a bit more dense than the bud.Absolute tops would be 20% . I ground up the Bloodstone in my new grinder, enough to fill the collection section. I then tapped down The grinder to give me a little bit more room in the collection section. I cut up the copy into smaller pieces with my razor blade and placed it in the grinder and a few twists it was done. I'm loving that new grinder. Oh yeah I switched the plates to a fine one to grind up the cobbing a bit finer.
I mixed all that up and smoke a tiny bit yesterday and was impressed with the buzz from such a tiny amount. This morning it's loaded up in the vaporizer!
It's definitely an interesting high! I do think that the cobbing is just icing on the cake and it's the Bloodstone that is the major contributor. I do find that very interesting considering this was seed hunting buds. These girls weren't treated very well. They did not get the optimal light, I just wanted them to finish out and let the seeds ripen. Now the bud was very sticky and it was relatively difficult to extract the seeds.

Now how much better would the Bud be when grown for the flower as normal? It's definitely something I want to explore further!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:

@BCBudlady
What do you think about this procedure in running these auto regular girls? And anyone else that have run auto regulars are welcome to comment!

I had satisfactory results with the new Rooters and seed starter dome, so I see no need to change to my germination method.
With these being auto regulars, I have to have the time to sex them and not get them root bound. I bought a bunch of these 1 gallon very thin disposable bags. I think they advertise them as clone bags.

I'd plant 10 seeds in the Rooters and as soon as they were up would get placed in the one gallon bags.
As soon as they are sexed, I'll pick the best females for Earth box juniors.
I don't think they're gonna be root bound in that pot by the time they are showing sex and it should be a real easy transplant into the earthbox junior. And if all the stars are aligned correctly, it would be only like a couple of days before you could at least partially fill the reservoir.

Now that's if I want to grow one in Earth box. Otherwise I just get a 10 or 15 gallon pot and plant them all there and pick winners and losers.

I just love the craziness that you can get from Earthboxes! It's easy too!

Alright, that's all I got! I got chores to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back