Status
Not open for further replies.

0b76cbe1f034c89469a61dff3ff2486e.gif

Trim day for Mephisto Genetics, Orange Oreoz Tester...

Screenshot_2024-05-27-15-08-23-667.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-27-15-06-28-032.jpg

:pass:

I love it! Personally, I needed two, with as many plants as I grow… but they work as advertised, set it and forget it…(you have to empty a drip tray daily, and keep a sponge moist). There are a few videos on YouTube that get in depth on how they work….

I use the default settings, and go into grove bags (I use knock offs cause I’m cheap lol), or if I don’t need to harvest another plant, I store flowers in the unit, inside paper lunch sacks. Personally, I don’t keep flowers around long, since most everything gets pressed. If you smoke flower….you want to do the eight day default cycle, then another week of cure to get into the sweet spot for smoking. Oh, and your weed will be higher quality than you’re used to…at least mine was. Made me realize how many terpenes were being lost to the air…
Nice that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for, thank you! Would you say it fits close to an lb at least? I'm not growing as much as I was before but it's still a considerable amount. I can stagger plants but need to be able to fit at least two in at a time. (Most of my plants fall in the 5-8oz dried range.)

Nice that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for, thank you! Would you say it fits close to an lb at least? I'm not growing as much as I was before but it's still a considerable amount. I can stagger plants but need to be able to fit at least two in at a time. (Most of my plants fall in the 5-8oz dried range.)
Yeah, you can get 12 ounces or so in one, depending on the physical size of the buds….they lose a ton of size, so even if they’re touching when you put em in, within a day or two they aren’t anymore. I’m still experimenting with how much I can put in, but I’m guessing what I just put in one today will equate to 12+ ounces dried….:pass:

ummm yeah maybe never put 2 and 2 together I really haven't had any that the fridge and cold plate can't cure :thumbsup::headbang:
I’ve had several that don’t want to be collected the traditional way…. No matter how cold. And they’re always terp monsters….

I ended up reheating the folded parchment slightly on top of my press, and using an old plastic gift card to work the rosin down into the crease of the paper, then moving it to one edge and dripping it into the dish…then collecting the last few drops with the hot knife. It works pretty well, although there’s probably slightly more loss this way….although some strains it’s literally all I’ve been able to do. And it’s not water, because there’s no sizzling. I think the terps make it more runny. :pass:

The white was like that, I’ve had a few t20 strains do it…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back