Status
Not open for further replies.
I've promised myself that the next harvest will be divided between GD and something I can use to make candies. I think the solvent of choice is glycerine? It has been several years since I have grown anything and even longer since I researched this. I don't have a lot of money to spend on gear/chems so whatever method I use has to be very simple.
If you are avoiding alcohol, I think coconut oil holds more cannabinoids than glycerine, its cheaper faster and easier too. And speaking from experience, it's easier to handle and to clean up.

You can make gummies candies baked goods, almost anything. If you use the liquid version it can be used like a tincture or added to coffee, smoothies etc.

Well shit, I did it! I started one.

Let me know if thats in the wrong place or the wrong way to do it. I tried to follow what I've seen the other guys do around here. Definitely going to make some mistakes so don't hold back on me. I need to learn.

oh boy! :jump: :pop: :goodluck: ppp

What about cooking larger cuts of meat (whole chicken, roast beef/pork etc)…. That way there’s leftovers, you can usually cook veggies at the same time, and there’s lotsa downtime during the cooking process. Plus, everything freezes well if you make too much. :pass::bighug:
Kinda like u and duder?

1716757984280.gif

Happy Memorial Day weekend canna Fam.
My sweat, tears and elbow grease equity is done and we will enjoy a new more solidly built hard topped roof Gazebo for many summers to come. Shout out to the friends who helped turn the unit around (my wife sometimes, I swear, she over thinks these things. I digress)
Patio furniture was not that difficult to assemble either. Its too rainy today for enjoying, but I have the summer and fall to enjoy our labors (mostly my labor)

Annnnnnnnnnd its chop day.View attachment 1684610
This was back around Mother’s day…

View attachment 1684611
And on Chop day.

Bittys be Bus’n

And a little Thich snap.
View attachment 1684609
:shooty: :toke:
Belated Peturday for my pet loving stoners.
1716758164565.gif

1716758231130.gif

I've promised myself that the next harvest will be divided between GD and something I can use to make candies. I think the solvent of choice is glycerine? It has been several years since I have grown anything and even longer since I researched this. I don't have a lot of money to spend on gear/chems so whatever method I use has to be very simple.
You can evaporate the alcohol out of the gd and use the sludge. Pretty much rso. But it's a pain in the nuts to work with. Or infuse into mct oil. Probably have everything you need already other then candy making tools maybe. @Fermented_Fruitz or his mom makes gummies with alcohol tincture I think :pass:

You can evaporate the alcohol out of the gd and use the sludge. Pretty much rso. But it's a pain in the nuts to work with. Or infuse into mct oil. Probably have everything you need already other then candy making tools maybe. @Fermented_Fruitz or his mom makes gummies with alcohol tincture I think :pass:
1/2 tincture 1/2 coconut oil;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back