Status
Not open for further replies.
I share a similar sentiment: the Green Dragon is my nightly wind down. And i agree, for the most part the dose is consistent. And I know my dose so it works well. It also is parked even further down the block on “Discrete Street” than the soccer-mom vapes. If I know I cant Smoke for an extended set of hours, I bring some GD or gummies.
I've promised myself that the next harvest will be divided between GD and something I can use to make candies. I think the solvent of choice is glycerine? It has been several years since I have grown anything and even longer since I researched this. I don't have a lot of money to spend on gear/chems so whatever method I use has to be very simple.

Well shit, I did it! I started one.

Let me know if thats in the wrong place or the wrong way to do it. I tried to follow what I've seen the other guys do around here. Definitely going to make some mistakes so don't hold back on me. I need to learn.

Happy Memorial Day weekend canna Fam.
My sweat, tears and elbow grease equity is done and we will enjoy a new more solidly built hard topped roof Gazebo for many summers to come. Shout out to the friends who helped turn the unit around (my wife sometimes, I swear, she over thinks these things. I digress)
Patio furniture was not that difficult to assemble either. Its too rainy today for enjoying, but I have the summer and fall to enjoy our labors (mostly my labor)

Annnnnnnnnnd its chop day.
IMG_0140.jpeg

This was back around Mother’s day…

IMG_0163.jpeg

And on Chop day.

Bittys be Bus’n

And a little Thich snap.
IMG_0172.jpeg

:shooty: :toke:
Belated Peturday for my pet loving stoners.

I forgot to mention the sheer economy of it...

60 grams of cured, decarbed flower mixed with 750ml of 151 rum. I take 3ml per dose and that does me just fine. That is 250 doses from 60 grams.

Keep it out of UV and in a sealed container (no O2) and it will keep for a very very long time.
I do about 20g of material in my mix. I plan on doing a 40g this time around depending on my trim situation. Once I have a surplus of stash I will make a batch of 60g Green Dragon and really knock some socks off!

Happy Memorial Day weekend canna Fam.
My sweat, tears and elbow grease equity is done and we will enjoy a new more solidly built hard topped roof Gazebo for many summers to come. Shout out to the friends who helped turn the unit around (my wife sometimes, I swear, she over thinks these things. I digress)
Patio furniture was not that difficult to assemble either. Its too rainy today for enjoying, but I have the summer and fall to enjoy our labors (mostly my labor)

Annnnnnnnnnd its chop day.View attachment 1684610
This was back around Mother’s day…

View attachment 1684611
And on Chop day.

Bittys be Bus’n

And a little Thich snap.
View attachment 1684609
:shooty: :toke:
Belated Peturday for my pet loving stoners.
Afternoon my friend….looking frosty over there :d5: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back